Shit got fucked up

I would like to apologize for this :3

Jack pov

I sit in my room while watching...stuff. Ok ever since mark told me how to "jerk off" I was still thinking about it. So after we watched Romeo and Juliet I sat in my room and typed in stuff to help me. I found this website. It was called Porn.Hub. It didn't have a lot of gay "porn" but enough for me to make that white stuff come out of me. (Kill me :T) ok so I didn't listen in sexEd.. so what!

I heard the door open only to see my mum.
"AH FUCK MOM!" I yelled. She jumped and then smiled really big. "AH OH GOD YOUR NOT GAY! YOUR WATCHING PORN! THANK GOD!!" She yelled all excited "Wait n-" she ran up to me and gave me a hug. I awkwardly pull my hand away from under the covers. "Yeah..*huff* could you like...get out?" I say really awkward and embarrassed.

. "OH YEAH!" She jumped back and ran out. I heard a "woho" from the closed door. I sighed and looked at my screen. I got out of the website and looked up the name Mark fischbach. Lots of pictures showed up. I smiled and clicked on one with his shirt off and his v line showing. I slowly started masterbaiting and got faster. ((Haha hoes no smut!))

Mark pov

I woke up and saw it was 8:01. Fuck I'm late for school. I got out of bed and go to the bathroom. I hurry and turn on the light. I turn it off and I see red eyes. I turn it on again and I see nothing. Then off and saw them again. I turn it on and I saw the full body I jump back.

"D...AH...WHAT" he looks at me. I couldn't move. Only my eyes I try to look at the mirror and I saw my eyes color was red. I look back at the darkiplier.

Hello love~" he says "HOLD TF UP I KNOW YOU DIDNT JUST TRY TO HIT ON ME! HONEY GET SLAPPED" I snap. Fuck I watched to much Zachwtflmao "ok calm the fuck down. It was a joke because ya know we are the same person"

I looked at him confused. Then it hit me like a baseball to the author head in p.e. "OHH YEHA! you do look like me!"

"Duh you idiot!" Dark smirked "I'm glad I'm finally out! I need to find anti"

"Well good fucking luck! I need to go to school!" I washed his face and got dressed

~~~~~~school ~~~~~~~~

I walk down the hall. I see all the flyers. "PROM TOMMROW" I am going to die! I hate asking people to prom. Only because I think it wouldn't go as planned. As much as I want to ask Jack I'm just scared.

Felix pov (wow that's new (• v • ) )

I'm actually really excited for prom. I haven't got all my stuff like my tux or my date. I wanted to ask Ryan since he does go to my school now. Well...that is what I'm going to do! I'm going to ask Ryan! But how? He always with mark and I bet since mark still haves his boot on that Cry will end up helping him. Ugh! Everything never turns out right for me! It's all cool. I'll ask that loser kid Jack

Jack Pov

I'm tired of being the 'girl' of the relationship! I want and I am going to ask mark Edward Ficshbach to prom! He helped me so much. With the money and my feelings. I feel bad for him. Everything he went through was because of me. I hate knowing that he thinks of suicide. I hate the fact that he cuts. I know he won't stop. I know he won't find his happy ever after. But I always want to be there for him. I want to love him. I want to make a new and better mark who doesn't think of killing himself all the time. I think ab-

My thought got cut off by me slamming into a door. "Fuck!" I yelled.

A girl in the distance laughed. I look back only to see the one only Signeeee~

(IF YOU KNOW THAT REFERENCE THEN GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL!)

"Oh hey wiishu" I wave. She starts to blush and waves back. I go to walk up to her only to see a girl run up to her and hug her. The girl then kissed Signe. Welp That was....ok

I turn around and head to my class. Only to sit next to mark. "Hey!" I say. He ignores me "mark?" He still ignores me. "Markkkkk" he doesn't even look at me. I sigh. Then tap his shoulder. He looks at me and smiles. Then takes out his headphonesss ohhhhhhh. "Hey Jack! Did you like the musical" he asked in a nice calm tone. I nod and start talking about all the best parts about it.

10 minutes into class and I see that Mark fell asleep. He left his phone on and unlocked. Maybe I'll just go though it. And that's exactly what I did. I saw he had normal teenage stuff on his phone. Like Snapchat and twitter and Instagram. I looked though his Snapchat. He had a lot of streaks. I looked at his story and it was just pictures of.....oh my god it's pictures of me from last night! Ew I was lacking so hard. It's still cute how he put me as bae with a lot of heart emojis.

I look though the rest of his story which was really long. Then I saw something that just made my day. I guess he was riding his car to school and he saw a puppy. I looks hungry. He pick it up and put it in his house. He named it chica! That's just adorable! Why didn't he tell me this! It's so fucking cute! Also sad but cute how mark didn't care about anything he just put it in his car. That was the last one.

The rest of class I just replied to his messages. They were just people asking him out. I took the advantage and told them he already had a date. Some messages were just friends. Then I saw one from Ethan. It said something about him and Tyler going out finally. I just texted Ethan. Lucky he wasn't in his class so I was faking to be mark. It was funny. He was really confused.

The bell finally rang and mark had woke up. I jumped and hurried and put his phone back down. It was only on 97%.

Mark grabbed his phone and checked to see what notifications he got since he was sleep.

The looked confused. "Hey...jack" he said still looking at his phone. "Yes mark?" I replied trying not to make eye contact and I got out of my seat. "Why is everybody texting me saying that I let them down?"

"I told them you had a date...to prom" I told him. I couldn't lie. Not to that sexy ass face.

"Oh that's cool." He then walked off. Speaking of prom. When mark walks into science I am going to ACTUALLY ask him to prom. The one at the football game turned out bad. I also almost gave head.

Mark pov

I walk into science only to see the lights were off. I turned them on only to get confetti to the face. I blink a couple of time and see a sign that says prom. Jack was at the end and he put up a question mark. "Mark Edward Ficshbach will you go to prom with me?" He asked smiling.

I started laughing. He looked confused. I couldn't stop laughing. "Mark why are you laughing?" He asked tearing up. "You put a question mark at the end! GET IT QUESTION MARK!" I couldn't stop laughing as I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "Of course I'll go to prom with you my sweet angel boy"

Hell fucking yah! Over 1,000 words! Your welcome