Im hurt sean im hurt part 2

Hahahahahahaa you thought it was over! No! Okay back to the story

Mark P.O.V

That was the last emotion I ever felt for a while. I starting walking towards them. I started hyperventilating and I said get out then instantly I fainted and every thing

Went black.

Felix P.O.V

Mark passed out after he said get out to me and jack. I started to shake him. He wasn't waking up. No matter how hard I kept shaking him he wouldn't wake up. I instantly put him on his bed and left. Ill see him tomorrow anyways! Right?!

Jacks P.O.V ( or Sean )

Felix dipped and I was stuck with Mark I felt so bad for kissing Felix. I didn't want to kiss him but I just did it. I saw mark getting all sweaty so I toke off his shirt. I saw his abs and started to blush a lot. I look at his and and saw cuts. Huh he must of fell a lot in football. But there was 1 cut that got me wondering. It was one that was kindling shape as a heart but the bumps were more like triangle.

 It was one that was kindling shape as a heart but the bumps were more like triangle

( sorta like that ) I didn't pay much attention to it and went back to marks face. He was really cute and I never noticed he had glasses until I saw it in his pocket. They were really cute! Mark phone was also in his pocket so I took it out and opened it. I was really easy to unlock his phone. His password is just his name in letters. He had 100 messages so I opened that app first. It was all just girls asking him out and football people. There was 2 that stood out the most. One said Amy with a lot of hearts. That must be his gf. The other 1 was just hearts. I decide to text them because I'm nosy. Once I texted them I jumped because....

My phone got a message.

Marks P.O.V

I wake up to a green head boy next to me. He's in my phone and I grab it and see he going threw my messages. Pacifically me and Felix old text when we were going out. I turn off my phone a stand up. " Mark I'm sor.." before he could finish I pushed Jim over and over again until he put my door and slam it. "Ryan show him out the door please" "as you wish" he said and I guess he left because I heard the door open. I sigh and think. I stare into my phone and see my reflection.im so ugly! Now I know why Felix likes jack. BECAUE IM UGLY! I went to the bathroom and slammed the door. ! Triggered warning ⚠️! I grab my razor and start some bath water. After it filled up I sat inside. Without thinking it through I start cutting deep cuts in my wrist that makes me bleed a lot. The water starts to turn a faded red. I sit in the water still cutting. Then I kept saying I hate my self in my head. I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself " I HATE MYSELF". I yell and covered my mouth and I hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I take sleeping pills that effect immediately. Ryan burst threw the door but before he could reach me. I said goodnight and everything went black.
~ the next day BECAUE ya know stuff~