The football game

Alright hi! That picture I thought it was funny asf😂. Alright back to the story!

Mark Pov.
I woke up to somebody kissing my forehead. I open my eyes to see my brother Thomas. I smile and hug him. "I missed you! How was collage" I say surprised. "It was fine. I just missed my baby brother" he said with a big smile on his face. He put me on his back. "Oh my god! I'm not a baby anymore" I say.

"Yes you are! SUPER RACE CAR" then he ran around the house with me on his back until we got to the kitchen. I sat down with a smile and see my mom cooking eggs bacon French toast and waffles.

~time skip though school bc yeah lol~

I get out the limousine and so did my brother. He hugged me. "Have fun! Ill see you at you football game." He said. "Ok yeah! See you. Uh l-love you" I say quiet. "Mark it's ok I love you 2" he said confident and got back in the limousine. I waved goodbye and went into the school. I opened my locker to a lot a notes from people.

" I hope you do ok in the game today"
" don't be scared about your leg"
"Your going to be awesome good luck"
" we love you mark! Make us win"

I read all of them and they were nice. Everybody was scared about my leg. I still had my boot on and I have to keep it on. I walk to coaches room.

"Hey you ready?" He said in a calm voice. "I-I uh *sighs* yeah! I'm ready"! He hugs me and pats my pat.

I walk in class with Ethan and see they are throwing a party. "What's this about?" I say confused. "SUPRISE!!" They all say to make me jump. My smile was wide as ever! This is so nice.

•| time skip to the football game | •

Everybody cheering my name ass I walk up. I see the cheerleaders and I see that jack is a cheerleader!? WHAT? I smile at him and he blushes. I then see jack talk to that girl Signe. My smile fades when I see her blushing and jack rock on his heels. I ignore it and went to the group. "Alright this is what we're going to do -----blah blah football-------- then mark your going to run across then dodge the white receiver. ( i don't know football )" the coach says. "1...2....3.... GO YT!" I run to my possession. It start and I run to my spot. The football comes to me and I start running. My foot started to hurt but I wouldn't let my team down. I run and run the I realized I made it! We won! The cheerleaders started doin backflips and I look at jack and see he talking to Signe again. I hear them in the distance. "Hey uh jack wanna go to prom with me" Signe says. "Well uh I donno. I gue---" Everybody picks me up and walks me over to the bench. I'm still looking at jack." He runs up to me. He turns on a microphone and then he says "Mark Edward Fischbach will you go to prom with me". Everybody awed and I sat there. "Well jack who is it going to be me or Signe?" I say and walk to the locker room. I sit down and see Felix walk in. "Hey mark you ok?" He says in a calm voice. "Fuck dude he messing up my life but I still love him."

"Well maybe if you want you can come back with me.

"It's always about you Felix just leave me alone" I say in a annoying tone.

He walked and I cried. "Mark I never said yes to Signe" I hear jack say. "I look up to see he was crying to. I got and hugged him tightly. I kiss his soft lips and say "ofcouse I'll go to the prom with you" I say. He smiled and kissed me. I quickly kiss back. I started to kiss down his neck to his sweet spot. He starts to moan. He so adorable. I go lower to his nipple. ( smut warning?! This will not effect the story at all) he moans loudly and I push him to the shower. I go Lower to his V line. "Mark you sure you want to do this." He says. I sigh and stand up and kiss him and back to the wall. ( ha you thought smut) I stay kissing his and about 2 minutes later I pull away for air. I hug him. We walk out to see everybody cheering. I smile. This day was good I guess.

This is crazy! 800 views! WHAT! alright see ya! Bye! THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY!