Best night ever!

I want to start off by saying thank you all for reading my story it have 250 reads! Like what!! That's amazing! Also blue boy (Ethan) will be back in the story! I totally forgot about him! Alright so let me shut up 🤐

Jack P.O.V

After we got into our night clothes mark told me to follow him. "Mark where are we going?" I say. "Don't worry we are still going to be in the house Sean" he says. Then I stop him. "Mark I know you don't know my other name but can you please call me jack if you may? Just don't like my other name" I say as I Lower my head. "Ok that's fine I just think Sean fits you but ok jack."he says. (Seriously I call jacksepticeye Sean bc I like it so it's going to be hard. Changing it) I smile and he holds my hand and starts running. We get to this room that had colorful door. Marks open it and my jaw dropped. There was pride flags and boas and just RAINBOW ALL OVER AHHHH!! I immediately run over to the colorful clothes and tell mark let's have a fashion show! He smiles and for the next hour all we did was try on clothes. It's was so fun! Then mark and I went to his room and played games like five nights at Freddy's. Mark was like the KING of fnaf. He was really good. I was alright. Then we played Mario cart and switch and I was good at that. Then we went to the kitchen. "What should we bake I'm thinki.." I stopped mark by saying "CAKEE" he giggled and went to get the ingredients. After it was done baking we had to decorate it. I got the icing and started to color it blue. After I got the hole cake blue mark put roses and a message on it. It said 'Sean + Mark forever' We toke a picture of it and I cut me and slice and ate it. Also when I mean I ate I mean as in 1 bite then I had another slice. I LOVE CAKE! I tasted really good. The mark brought out his mini bouncy castle and we put in inside the living room and we started jumping on it. Then we went to take his dog chica on a walk. Down the street somebody was walking there dog. We started talking to him and his name was Logan and his brother Jake. They were walking this adorable dog named Kong. Once we get done walking Chica we just play with her. After that we went back to marks room. "Hey I got an idea hand me that pillow heart." He said and I handed him the heart. "Ok now take a picture of me and make sure the heart is half." So I did so then he took a picture of me with half the heart. Then I put mark as my screensaver and he put me and when we put our phones together and the heart was full. It was about 3:07 in the morning so we did the don't talk to Siri at 3am challenge. It didn't work. So then laid on the floor. "Jack what are you doing?" He says. " uh I'm about to go to sleep" "One the floor?" " yea " "no your not" then he picked me up and laid me on the bed with him. We watched boss baby then he fell asleep. Before I fell asleep I said "this was the best night ever" then fell asleep on marks chest.

Mark's P.O.V

I woke up to the smell of strawberries. I open my eyes to see Sean on me. He looked so cute. I shack him and he moved a little bit but he didn't wake up. I kiss him cheeks and he wasn't awake but he said something. "Brandon stop....stop.... STOP!" Then he woke up shaking. Who Brandon? "You ok? Who is Brandon?" I say. Then he tells me a story. " while I was in Ireland I had a bully named Brandon but he became my bestfriend. One day he toke me into the woods and he said that he couldn't talk this anymore then he toke out a knife and just like that he stabbed himself and fell to the ground. I told him to stop. Then just like that he was gone." Jack put his head in his chest and started crying. Then when he was all better I told him to get in the shower . While he was in the shower my mom walked in. I looked away and she sat on the bed next to me. "Sweetie look I'm sorry you know I love you the way you are". I started to tear up. "Just please talk to me." I burst into tears. I hugged her and she stroked my hair. She kissed my forehead and she left. Sean got out the shower and put on his clothes and we went downstairs to meet Cry ( or Ryan that's his real name) and we at breakfast. Then we went to the limousine and on our way to school! This is a great started to a day! I can't wait to see more! I know that nothing with stop us today. At least I hope!

Alllllllrohjnt nznendkdjdhsbekskshdjdjd boooooooomm done with this one! Hey also I'm trying my best to get a chapter out ever day! But it's hard because I want there to be over 1,000 words but if you want me to make shorter let me know and tell me if you injoying the story! I love feed back! Also 250 views WHAT! Awesoooooome alright then alright bye love you all stay cranky bye bye!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️