Secret plans. (Contains smut)

Start from the beginning

The joker slumped down on the sofa and pulled Harley into him holding her tight.
"What was all that about? Puddin... you need to explain." He sighed and closed his eyes nodding.
"Ok baby. You better get comfy. This is a long story." Harley nodded and slipped off his lap sitting next to him.
"So one day ages ago before all this, I was walking down the street when I bumped into Sam. I was in a lot of debt with a lot of people and she helped me out. And for a while we were lovers. She took care of me. Then when I became all this, I fucked up. I stole her money her home everything. She built herself a secret empire and one day they wanted me to pay. Tied me to a chair in some secret underground base they had. I was burnt, cut, stabbed anything you can think off they did to me. Then Sam offered me a way out, she said if I brought her women, which I still don't know what for, she would let me go. One day she told me if I ever fell in love again it would all stop. She would send someone round to sleep with me while my girlfriend listened, she would get upset and we would run away. She would meet me here and she would take me upstairs to prove I wasn't in love. She told me the day I found someone the arrangement would stop, but when it stops they are in their full right to come and find me again, and whoever I'm with. I don't want them to take you baby." Harley looked up and could see the tears in his eyes.
Harley wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Hey it's ok. Do you know how special I feel." He smiled down at her and pulled her on to his lap.
"I'm so sorry baby. when she went to take me upstairs I couldn't. And earlier I felt so guilty after I should of known. I'm sorry baby. Forgive me?" Harley smiled softly.
"There is nothing to forgive Puddin. I love you to." She grabbed his chin and kissed him softly. He kissed her back for a moment before she pulled away.
"How about we save my plan for another day?" He smiled and kissed her again.
"Baby all I want right now is a drink. There is some whiskey in the kitchen." Harley nodded and went to the kitchen. She returned with a bottle of whiskey and two glasses.
"Is it ok if I have some?" She asked putting it all on the table.
"Baby you need it just as much as I do." He said pouring her a small bit in a glass.
"Because you're a lightweight." She chuckled and sat back with the glass. He soon joined her and put an arm around her shoulder.

It was an hour an half and a bottle of whiskey later when they were both giggling on the sofa.
"It's crazy isn't it harl? When I first met you, well you were part of the deal but now I couldn't imagine life without you." Harley smiled and kissed his cheek. He pulled her on top of him and kissed her.
"You know that plan you had harls. Would it be such a bad idea? I mean after the day we've had. It's been stressful." Harley giggled and kissed him again.
"You can't run away from all your problems with sex and alcohol." He kissed her neck a couple of times.
"Why not?" He asked biting the her neck. She melted into it for a second before pushing him away and standing up.
"Puddin. You need time to think about this. Without running away from it. I love you." Harley kissed him on the forehead.
"Goodnight Puddin."

Harley lay in bed drinking some wine she found in a draw next to the bed. She had drunk just over half the bottle and it all went straight to her head. She was beginning to wonder if joker had passed out on the sofa. She stripped down to her underwear and put on a black dressing gown she saw on the back of the door.

"Puddin!!!!" She called as she stumbled down the stairs giggling. She looked over and saw him sat on the sofa.
"Harley?" He stood up and walked over to her, "baby how much have you drunk?" She shrugged. He helped her to the sofa. Once she was sat down he went and got her some water.
"You need to sober up." Harley shook her head and giggled. With this she leant forward and threw up on the floor. He sighed and gave her the water.

Once it was all cleared up he sat on the sofa next to Harley who was still sipping on her water. She had sobered up now.
"I'm so sorry." Harley said clinging to her water. He shook his head and sat next to her.
"Don't worry about it baby." He said as he flopped next to her.
"Guessing sex is off the table." Harley said with a giggle.
"It's buried in the garden at this point harls." Joker said kissing her forehead. He lay down and Harley lay on top of him. Harley's leg was draped over his. Within minutes she was asleep.

Joker lay awake staring at the ceiling. For an unknown reason he couldn't sleep. He felt Harley begin to fidget and he looked down at her. She slid herself directly on top of him. He kissed the top of her head gently and closed his eyes trying to sleep, but Harley wouldn't lay still. All of a sudden her hips pushed against his. Jokers eyes flew open. He looked at Harley who was still sound asleep. He went to close his eyes when Harley did it again but this time she let out a small whimper. All of a sudden she sat bolt up right in a a cold sweat tears streaming down her face.
"Hey baby what's wrong?" Joker said sitting up. Harley nearly jumped onto his lap.
"I had a nightmare. Well at first we were... well doing what i planned then that Sam woman appeared out of nowhere and dragged you away somewhere." She cried into his chest. "It seemed so real I'm so glad your here!" She grabbed his chin and kissed him. She straddled him and broke the kiss wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face there.
"Puddin?" She asked sitting up. He raised his eyebrows as if to ask her what?
"What did you dream about?" She said hinting at the bulge that had started to grow in his trousers. She looked back up at the joker who didn't make eye contact.
"Actually I couldn't sleep... and you were On top of me, and you were squirming." He looked Harley up and down the dressing gown open at the front. His eyes traveled back up to her face.
"Baby I'm sorry. You just had a nightmare. Do you want to go up to the bed?" Harley shook her head and kissed him passionately.
"Yeah but apart from the end it was a good dream. Explains the fidgeting." She said this with a huge evil smirk on her face. She closed her eyes and kissed him again. Both hands on his chin, she began to thrust against him.
"Baby. Are you sure you want this?" He said pushing her away. She nodded and kissed him again, "please." She whined kissing his neck. While she was kissing him she slipped off her dressing gown leaving her in just her underwear. She pulled away and stood up. Joker looked at Harley, bit his lip and growled.
"Harley. Baby. Where are you going?" He said in a slightly whiny tone. She stood there and bit her lip at him. She began to walk upstairs and stopped about half way.
"Coming?" He growled and jumped up off the sofa.
"You know exactly what you're doing you bitch!" He said as he ran after her. He knew Harley liked to make him chase her. She loved to be a tease. He took his top off as he ran up the stairs. He opened the bedroom door to see Harley laying on the bed the covers pulled up past her chest. Joker saw her leg poke out from the edge of the cover. Harley reached down and pulled the cover to the top of her thigh and showed her bare hip before letting it go and pulling her leg back under. Harley smirked at him.
"Come and get me. Puddin." With that she threw the cover off her and onto the floor. He stepped out of his trousers and climbed onto Harley.
He kissed her passionately removing his boxers as he did. He threw them on the floor and began to kiss Harley's neck. She squirmed beneath him letting out small whimpers as he kissed down her body. Her hips bucked as he kissed her stomach. He stopped in line with the top of her hip and kissed the same place over and over.
"I'm going to punch you in a minute!" Harley said her eyes closed her breathing heavy. He growled and bit her stomach.
"Ow!" She yelped as she smacked the side of his head playfully. He looked up at her and laughed.
"That was a slap, not a punch." He crawled back up to the top of the bed and kissed her.
"You're a dick you know that." She said into the kiss. He scratched up her thigh and rubbed her for a second causing her to let out a moan.
"Please. I'm sorry I teased you. Just please." He smirked at her and ran his hand along her stomach.
"You're not the only one who can tease baby." He grabbed her wrists and held them above her head. He kissed her passionately and thrust himself inside her. Harley let out a loud moan. He began to speed up his movements and let Harley's hands go. She tangled a hand in his hair pulling his head back. He let out a small moan as she did. She wrapped her legs around his waist and used her legs to make him go faster. Their moans got louder and louder. Harley felt her body tense as a climax ripped through her. She felt him explode inside her prolonging her climax.

Joker flopped on the bed next to Harley.
"I hate you so much." Harley said still partly out of breath. Joker chuckled and turned to her.
"Why is that?" He asked laying on his side, propped up on his elbow.
"I was suppose to tease you. Not the other way round." She kissed him softly.
He lay on his back and she put her head on the pillow a hand on his chest.
"So no proper cuddle today then?" She raised an eyebrow at him.
"Well you cheated on me, nearly let me get kidnapped but you cleaned up my sick so you got sex and a hand. Ok Puddin?" She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes, "Goodnight. I love you Mr J."
"I Love you to Harley." He said as he pulled her into him and went to sleep.