Target practice

Things flew at her. Pencils, pens, pots anything he could his hands on. Harley sat on the floor on her phone frozen with fear. She knew if she ignored him he would calm down. Something hit her back that made her jump and her back hurt. She tried not to react. He just sat throwing things and cursing to himself. She sat on the floor trying to hold back the tears. She didn't know what hit her all she knew was it hurt. "Great now I've lost my fucking phone!" He moaned and tore up the bed looking for it. She turned to see what he was doing as she knew he had his back to her. It was his phone that hit her. "Here you go.... it hit my back." He growled and snatched it off her. She returned to her original position on the floor. She stared at her phone wondering when he would calm down. Ever so often she would glance up at the man laying on the bed trying to figure out if he was any calmer. After sitting on the floor for a while she slowly approached the bed. Without saying a word she climbed in next to him and hugged him from behind. He didn't even look up. She tried making comments about the photos on the screen but she was always met with a disapproving sigh or grunt. It was clear he didn't want her there. He made sure she was on the edge of the bed. She rolled on to her back and had to try so hard to stay on the bed. Half her body on half her body off. She rested her arm on the small bedside table to stop herself from falling. He kept moving over giving her less and less room. She couldn't sit in the floor again it was hurting to much and if she left the room he would question her and get angry. She stood up and walked to the door. He didn't even ask where she was going. She went and sat in the bathroom. It was so cold in there but if he found out she went downstairs he would have been angry so she just pretended to go to the bathroom. She sat in the bathroom shivering. It was better then her back being in pain form the edge of the bed or her being numb from sitting on the hard floor. Her shivering got more intense as she felt herself getting colder and colder. She was to scared to go back in there. She sat in the empty bath in a ball in an attempt to keep a little warm. She opened her phone and went to call Ivy.
But remembered she couldn't.

//flashback//
Harley only had one friend left. Ivy. "Delete her number!" He ordered. She went to protest but was to scared. She selected Ivy's number and deleted it. "Done." She showed him her contact list. "I don't want you talking to her again you hear me harls?" She nodded and looked down at her phone. She got a few texts from Ivy over the following days but she ignored them all.

Fuck you then Harley I don't need you anyway!!!

Was the last text she received from Ivy. She deleted it like she had all the others. He had taken her last friend like he did all the others. Any friends she had he made her stop talking to them. Now she had no one but him left. No one to turn to when he got angry. No one to go to if he kicked her out. She had to depend on him now. She had no one else.

//flashback over//

She couldn't take the cold anymore. She retuned to the bedroom. She silently climbed back into what little bed She was allowed. After laying still for what felt like forever his phone pinged. Out of no where he became fine again. "So harls." He said shuffling over to give her room. "I love you Harley." She smiled and rolled into him. "Who text you Mr J?" He kissed her forehead. "It's not important." She shrugged it off as business and fell asleep.

A/N
I'm sorry this chapter is so short it was hard to write for personal reasons. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it please leave comments for any more short stories ideas.