Anger

Joker slammed his fist into Harley's gut causing her to wince at the pain. She tried to stay quiet as she knew the more noise she made or the more she cried the more he would beat her. He held her throat in one of his hands. His grip began slowly getting tighter. "Why do I even have you around? All you do is get in the way." She opened her mouth to talk but felt all his rings as he back handed her. "Spare me the apology harls." He leaned in close to her and began to kiss her. The smell and taste of whiskey were overpowering and made her feel sick. He loosened his grip on her throat slightly and slid his spare hand around to hold her back. He pulled her in closer. She closed her eyes to try and stop the tears from falling. He pushed her against the wall still kissing her. She felt a tear escape and roll down her cheek. Unluckily for her so did he. "I try to show you some fucking affection and you cry! I can't fucking win with you!" He began to walk away. She shook her head and somehow managed to force the rest of her tears to go away. "No puddin. My eye just watered that's all." He walked up to her again and pulled her into him. "I don't appreciate being lied to baby." He threw her to the ground. "And don't call me puddin." He went to leave but something stopped him. He looked over to see her trying to get up weakly. He growled and went back to her and helped her up. "I'm still angry." He said walking out leaving Harley alone. As soon as the door closed a smile spread across her face. He did care about her. She left the room trying to ignore the pain in her stomach. She walked past his office and the door was slightly open. She didn't want another beating but she swore she could hear him crying. "Mr J?" He didn't answer. She pushed the door open slowly. Before she even opened it enough to see in she was shouted at to get out. "Mr J what's wrong?" She asked hiding behind the door. "Harley I'm busy leave me alone!" She took a deep breath. "Please Mr J." She heard him growl. He was silent for a moment or two. "Make it quick!" She tried to think of the only way to calm him down. She went over and wrapped her arms around his neck. She began to kiss him but he pulled away. "Harley not now." He said sternly as he tried to push her away. She clung to him. She began to kiss his neck fear coursing through her. He let out a small purr. As he put his head back. "Fuck sake Harley you always now how to get round me don't you." He pulled her into his lap. He kissed her passionately. "Harley... I've got things to do." She tried to relax. She bit her lip at him. He let out a low growl and carried her upstairs.

He walked back down to his office about an hour later. She tried to tell herself it was worth it. That the pain was worth it. At least he wasn't angry anymore. She stood up trying to ignore the burning. She went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She felt blood rundown her leg. He had made her bleed. She tried to ignore it and stepped into the hot shower. It was her fault she did kinda ask him for it so she couldn't get sad. "HARLEY!" His voice boomed through the house. How was he still angry? "One moment puddin! I'm just getting out the shower." He kicked the door open and froze when he saw a small bit of blood still on the inside of her leg. "Harley?" She looked at him fear in here eyes. He knew she wasn't on her period as that was last week. "Baby... what happened?" She was frozen in fear. "Harley where did the blood come from?" He started to get angry at her silence. "ANSWER ME!" She didn't know what to say a tear rolled down her cheek. "I don't know Mr J." She tried to hide her fear but her voice cracked. "Harley baby... please." She hung her head letting the water run over her. She was hoping it would create a wall so he couldn't see her anymore. "Harley!" He was trying not to get angry again. "I'm sorry Mr J." He already knew where it came from but he didn't want to admit it. "What for baby?" He took his top off and pulled her close to him. "For telling you I wanted that when I didn't." He kissed her head. "No I'm sorry that you felt you had to do that just to calm me down." He handed her a towel and switched the shower off. "Baby how bad does it hurt?" She shrugged. "Not to bad." With that he left and came back with some water and some painkillers. "Take these baby." She was already laying in bed in her silk shorts and top. He climbed into bed next to her and waited for her to fall asleep.