Secret plans. (Contains smut)

Harley skipped down the stairs and up to Jokers office door. Just before she knocked she heard a woman's voice. Harley felt rage building up in inside her as she banged on the door.
"Come in!" She heard him call so in she went. She opened the door and saw a girl in a very low cut top was sat on his desk. She was also wearing insanely tight jeans and had long flowing black hair.
"Hey puddin! Mind if I join you for a bit? I really need a hug." He smiled at her and nodded. She almost ran to him and sat on his lap curled into a ball. She kissed his cheek and lay her head on his shoulder.
"Carry on." Harley said snuggling into him more.
"So Jenny. What were you saying?" J said to the women who just sat in silence.
"Harley, poppet don't you have work to do? You've had your hug." Harley sighed and stood up and Walked over to the door slowly.
"Harley now!" He barked at her and she hurried out the door.
He wouldn't cheat on her. Would he? Harley went to walk away but put her ear up to the door and listened. She couldn't hear anything. She suddenly heard a yelp from the women and then them both laughing. She listened longer but it just went back to silence. She heard loads of little bangs as things flew off the desk. Harley felt sick to her stomach. Tears started streaming down her face and she went to run upstairs.
"You ok miss?" Frost asked but Harley didn't answer him. She burst Into their bedroom and collapsed on the bed.
She looked at the picture on her bedside table. A picture of them both. Harley kissing his cheek and his arm around her neck.

She had just stopped crying when she heard a moan from beneath her. She held the pillow against her mouth to try and keep in her cries.

She lay on the bed silent. Her face still wet with tears.

She looked up to see joker stood in the door looking at her. His eyes full of regret. She let her head flop down so she wasn't looking at him.
"Harls. Are you ok?" Harley didn't say a word she just started crying again. He got into bed behind her and put his hand gingerly on her arm. She shook him off and pulled her knees to her chest.

Harley suddenly felt really sick again. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She managed to pull her hair back as she collapsed in front of the toilet.

She stood up her throat burning. She went over to the sink and cupped her hands under the running tap. She sipped the water from her hand and splashed her face. She looked up into the mirror. Her eyes were red. And her skin was so dull. Her arms shaking because they were holding her up on the sink.

She stumbled back into the bedroom. Without thinking she crawled into the bed and lay on his chest. He put his arm around her and she draped her leg over his.
"Why'd you do it? Was I not enough for you?" He shook his head slowly.
"Baby. I owed someone something big.. I couldn't deliver and I didn't know another way out of it. Please understand. If I didn't they would of hurt you." Harley didn't buy it. She sat up and looked him in the eye.
"Prove it." He looked at her confused. "Prove it. Prove your story." He stood up angrily.
"You know what Harley fuck you! I don't have to prove myself to you! And I was protecting you!" Harley stared at him emotionless.
"That's what I thought." He growled and slammed his fist into the wall.
"Frost!" He called. Frost came running in.
"Everything ok sir?" Joker nodded at Harley.
"You can vouch for why I did what I did can't you." Frost nodded.
"He owed a lot and that was the only way he could pay it back miss." Harley shook her head and leant against the headboard.
"You could of spoken to me. I'm sure we could of figured something out. Or you could of at least told me first!" Suddenly the girl appeared behind them. She lifted a knife and a finger to her lips. Harley didn't know what to do. She wanted to fly at her. She wanted to scream, but in the actual moment she was frozen. Suddenly Harley saw joker grab his shoulder. She was pulled back to reality by his cry of pain. She launched off the bed and into the woman knocking her to floor. Harley grabbed the other knife from her belt and stabbed her in the stomach. Joker pulled her off.
"You have no idea what you just did..." he pulled Harley into a hug and shot Frost a worried look.