Love is pain part 3

Harley sat up and grabbed the test.
"I was going to tell you honestly I was." Seeing the fear in her eyes made his anger melt away.
"I'm sorry baby, I just panicked. I hurt your stomach earlier and what if I killed it? And when were you planning on telling me?" Harley shrugged.
"I don't know. I'm sure you didn't kill it." Joker sighed and went to leave.
"I'm going to get a drink... a strong drink." With that he left to go downstairs.

Harley began to cry. What if he didn't want her anymore? He had always told her he never wanted kids and what if he left her for it?
Harley walked downstairs still crying.
"You won't leave me will you?" She said as she appeared round the kitchen door. Joker looked up shocked.
"Of course not baby. I love you and I'm sure I'll love this baby." Harley looked up at him.
"But you said." He shook his head interrupting her.
"I know what I said, but you changed that. You and this baby changed that. Plus we were bound to make one eventually." He winked and chuckled at her. Joker walked over to Harley and pulled her into a hug.
"I would offer you an alcoholic drink but I don't think so." She smiled at him.
"Water please." He kissed her forehead and got her a glass.
"Don't get me wrong I'm annoyed you didn't tell me, but I'm happy." Harley sat at the table with her water.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you puddin. I was just scared. That's also why I wouldn't do anything thing with you for the past few weeks. I just thought that maybe it's bad for the baby." Joker laughed and shook his head.
"That's only when you get further along." Harley sighed and laughed at her own stupidity.
"Does that mean..." Harley stood up and walked over to joker wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Don't quote me on that baby. Go look it up and get back to me. I don't want to risk it."

Harley walked into the living room about ten minutes later and straddled joker on the sofa.
"Did you find your answer harls?" She nodded and kissed him passionately.
"Yeah I can't." She went to get up but started laughing.
"I'm joking it's fine." She kissed him passionately and he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"You sure baby?" Joker asked into the kiss and Harley just nodded. He pulled her closer.
"Baby listen. I really want to do this. I've missed doing this, but what if it isn't safe?" Harley sighed and sat back.
"It's ok. If you don't want to we don't have to." He pulled her back into him and kissed her.
"I never said that." She smirked and he went to stand up.
"Can't we just do it here?"Harley whined kissing jokers neck. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back.
"Harley the boys are due back soon." Harley shrugged and bit his neck.
"Better make it quick." Joker stopped kissing her and raised an eyebrow.
"I don't think so." She giggled and put her hair to one side. She leant down and kissed him as she did his hand slid up her neck and tangled in her hair. She felt his hand tangle in her hair and then pull her head back opening up her neck. He plunged his lips into her neck biting her skin. Harley accidentally let out a small whimper.
"Everything ok pumpkin?" Joker asked a smug grin on his face.
"Mhmm." Harley nodded her eyes still closed. Joker moved his other hand down her side and down her thigh before scratching back up it. Harley looked down at him and bit her lip.
"It's only been like two weeks why am I like this?" Harley whined letting her head flop into his shoulder.
"Because it's been about two weeks." He laughed at her and she sat back up.
"I bet I could resist longer than you." Harley folded her arms and looked down at him.
Joker just chuckled and shook his head.
"I don't think so harls." Harley bit the inside of her cheek and smiled.
"How about we test it. I know you won't wait more than five seconds." Harley kissed him passionately and he nodded into the kiss.
"It's your funeral." He said as he ran a hand up Harley's thigh again causing her to quiver. Harley kissed Jokers neck and began to thrust slowly. He couldn't help but moan a little beneath her. With this the door opened. Harley went to see who it was but her face was pushed straight back into Jokers neck.
"It's ok boss you carry on." Frost said as he brought in bags of shopping.
"That was the plan. So hurry up." Harley kissed up to his ear.
"I knew you couldn't resist for long." She whispered before biting his ear. He growled and leant to the side so she fell off him and underneath him so they were now laying on the sofa.
"Two can play that game harls." As he said this he thrust against Harley causing her breath to hitch. He scratched up her thigh but just before he got to her centre he stopped.
"Sir." Joker sighed and looked up.
"What is it?" Frost looked at the door.
"It's Ivy. She said she is here to see Miss Quinn." Harley whimpered and her head flopped onto the arm of the sofa.
"Can't you come back later red... I'm kinda busy. Well hoping to be soon. Come on you get it, a girls got needs." Ivy stood in the door and shook her head.
"Harley it's important. It's about earlier. I heard everything. All the fighting all of it. I was calling and you must of knocked the house phone off the stand and on the floor. I heard everything. He is just using you for sex." Harley wrapped her legs around joker and pulled him on top of her.
"I couldn't care less right now. And I know he loves me. You said if I ever got pregnant he would leave. Well here I am and he is still here, in the nicest way possible please just leave." Ivy leant against the door.
"No. Not until you come with me." Harley rolled her eyes and kissed joker passionately.
"Just don't watch ok. You may also want a chair. If I get what I want you'll be there a while." Joker smiled at her lust in his eyes and kissed her again.
"You heard her plant. FROST! Where's that weed killer." Joker started laughing and Harley slapped him.
"Just kiss me." He was more interested in Harley being under than him then getting angry so he just kissed her. Ivy sighed and walked away.
"One day harls one day you'll see." Harley nodded into the kiss.
"Bye red." Joker smiled as he heard the door shut.
"So where were we... oh yes who could resist longest." He suddenly thrust into her. Even through her clothes Harley moaned louder than she should have. As soon as she realised her eyes flew open. She giggled slightly embarrassed.
"Looks like you win can we just go upstairs now?" Harley asked desperately but joker shook his head.
"I have a point to prove." He kissed her again and unzipped her costume a bit as he did. He kissed down her neck and her chest. Harley squirmed under him.
"Please." She begged but he ignored her. He unzipped her costume and slid his hand down it and onto her bare thigh. He scratched up and ran his hand along the elastic on her underwear.
"Please." Harley begged her hips thrusting forward desperate for more.
"I'm begging you... please mr J." He smirked at her.
"I thought I was the one who wouldn't be able to wait five seconds." Harley shot him a death stare.
"Let's just go upstairs." Joker scratched up her stomach before zipping her costume back up. He sat up and looked at the tv.
"But this looks good." Harley sighed and straddled him again.
"Your turn." She said plunging her lips into his. She began thrusting slowly and pretending to moan. Her fake moans got slower and louder and her thrusting got faster and faster.
"Harley stop." Joker growled. Harley stopped her movements and her moans and just sat down on his lap.
"Otherwise we won't make it upstairs." He kissed her softly.
"Please make it upstairs sir. Hearing I can deal with. Seeing not so much." They both laughed as frost walked past. Harley jumped off and grabbed Jokers hand dragging him upstairs.
"I'm really sorry for making you angry." Harley said pushing joker on the bed. She unzipped her costume and stepped out. He removed all his clothes and stared at her for a moment. Admiring every curve and every inch of her body.
"Come here baby." She climbed on the bad and crawled on top of him. She bent down and kissed him passionately.
"Do we need more foreplay puddin?" Harley asked desperately. Suddenly joker was on top and slid himself into Harley causing her to moan loudly in shock and pleasure.
"I guess that's a no then." Harley said as he began thrusting into her slowly. Harley's hip bucked uncontrollably wanted him to go harder and faster. As he did her moans got louder. Her nail scratched down his back causing him to let out a low growl. Harley pushed him onto his back and began to ride him. She lay her hands on his torso to balance herself as she went faster and faster. Her moans were getting louder and louder as she got faster. Suddenly she felt a tight not in her lower stomach. Her breathing got heavier and her moans louder.
"Mr J I'm gonna explode." Harley moaned as felt her legs start to shake.
"Let go baby." As he said this her whole body clenched and started shaking as her orgasm rippled through her. He was going to try and make it last but he couldn't as he exploded inside her.

Harley stopped thrusting and her breathing became shaky. She flopped next to joker and kissed him softly. Without saying a word they were both asleep.

Harley woke up and looked at the clock.

5:45

She suddenly jumped up and ran to the bathroom. She pulled all her hair back and bent over the toilet. Joker was woken up when he felt Harley spring from the bed. He sighed and grabbed his boxers and put them on before going into the bathroom. When he walked in Harley was washing her mouth out with water.
"You ok baby?" She nodded as she swished the water around her mouth. After she spat the water out he handed her his dressing gown. It was black, fluffy and way to big for her. She was drowned in the fabric.
"Thanks puddin. Do you want me to go make breakfast?" Joker shook his head and lead Harley back to the bedroom.
"I want you to go back to sleep." Harley nodded and cuddled herself into the dressing gown.
"Harley. Are you sure it was fine for us to do that last night? Are you ok?" Harley nodded and closed her eyes.
"It's just morning sickness everyone gets it." She said yawning. Joker got dressed and headed down stairs.

Harley didn't go down for another two hours. She rushed into the kitchen.
"I'm so sorry I didn't realise what time it was." Joker kissed her cheek softly.
"Don't worry about it baby." He handed her a bowl of porridge with some fruit in it. Harley screwed up her nose and looked up at him.
"It's good for you. And for the baby." Harley picked up a spoon and began to eat. Slowly.
"So this is what it's gonna be now then." She complained stirring the food in her bowl. He simply nodded and kissed her forehead.

A/N
Sorry this is soooooooooooooooo late but my school has a new rule of no phones at all now... which is a piss take. And at my work placement I'm not allowed my phone either and at home everyone is running around all the time sorting all this shit out so finding time to write is nearly impossible but I'm writing when I can even if it's just for ten minutes which is why this took so long. I'm so sorry when everything settles down I'll be writing more often I promise!!!!