This clearly means that he was aware that Amrita isn't a bad person and is very sweet to Niall but she's still an alpha so that results in her not being close with Louis, no alpha besides Harry has ever had that opportunity.

"How are you doing nowadays? Mind me walking you to class?" Sparing a single glance behind Louis she saw the situation through, probably judging him to be the biggest halfwit for leaving Harry on the verge of tears.

"You're a true idiot." Before Louis could say anything Amrita grabbed his hand and pulled him away to still help the idiot just like the omega knew she would. Although instead of disappearing like he imagined this scene, they drew almost everyone's attention by him forcefully yanking his wrist out of the hold.

"Sorry." He quietly murmured but it wasn't his fault he really hated when people dominated him. "It's okay, why are you so against people touching you?"

"Because they always seem to get carried away, I've once let someone to be my friend and hug me and you know what she did. She pinched my bum. It's mine why do people think that they can touch what's mine?" Louis was getting worked up just thinking about it. Obviously it's not that big of a deal but when people do it every day just because they think they can that is quite frustrating.

Amrita said nothing to that, she actually agreed with Louis. So she just let Louis come with her to her class since he seemed to be fine using her to get away from the Alpha.

_____

Louis' day was going by quickly that's how he found himself walking to lunch with Niall. Zayn soon joined them and they were enjoying their meals together when suddenly Liam came over to them out of nowhere.

"You don't mind if I join, do you?" Liam was looking at Niall, Zayn and Louis, mostly Zayn though, who was already nodding then blushing at his own, very obvious reaction, scooting sideways to give Liam room next to himself.

Louis was beyond muddled, he was lost staring at Harry, gone enough that he has never even realised that he's indeed alone. "Why would you leave Harry alone?" Louis' voice came out way too accusing and Liam seemed a little taken aback still not fully used to Louis not giving a care about who he's sassing.

"Well he said that I should come if I want since you know I'm my own person, I asked him to come but he said that you'd just leave and that wouldn't be fair to you." Liam was talking with just as much venom in his voice since not for a second did he understand why Louis has to be a dick.

"Well I'm not going anywhere so call him here." Shit, no don't please. He didn't mean it. Please...

"Alpha" Liam yelled across the cafeteria. Damn you Liam.

By the sound of his name getting called Harry whipped up his head from his food only to see Liam gesturing him over whilst Louis dropped his own. He walked there reluctantly, almost careful as if he would walk towards a rare, valuable animal and didn't want it to run away.

"Come eat with us." Harry was staring at Liam like he has two heads. They went over this already, if Louis gets up and leaves he'll kill Liam right here and now. Clearly aware of this, his only friend continued.

"Louis asked you to come here." Now Liam got daggers from Louis instead. He's going to be killed either way though pissing off a tiny omega was still better. On the other hand Harry was too gobsmacked to see any of that. He could only hear that Louis wants to sit with him.

He'll have his Louis back and now they're going to mate and get married and Louis will be his Luna, they'll rule together and make so many tiny, beautiful pups.

Trying his hardest to read Harry's reaction Louis was stuck since he just kept staring at the wall opposite him and behind Louis while smiling to himself looking deep in thought. "Well will you sit down Alpha?" Niall's voice snapped both Harry and Louis out of their little daydream and Harry nodded happily.