Prologue

Lily's Pov :

My name is Lily Matthews.

I am 18 years old.

I act like a Human.

I am an angel.

No one knows of what I am, only me.

Let me Explain...

When I was six months old, a guardian angel came flying down to earth.

She had the most elegance any lady would be fortunate to have. Her curled, goldened locks ran down my back. Her eyes were a soft and nice shade of blue. She had a pure white gown that shaded her curved body in a proper way.

The angel was dying from a secret that needed to be kept, but naive demons attacked and kidnapped her, beating her until she told, which she never did.

Omce the next full moon came up into the dark sky, the adored angel escaped, killing off the rest of the demon population.

Unfortunately, some demons slipped out of the massacre, creating chaos around the natural world.

Thankfully, when a single full moon rises, it's when angels are at their strongest.

After she destroyed the "supposed" demon population, she was too weak to survive, but her secret needed to be kept alive.

The dying angel came down to planet Earth and decended upon my bedroom/nursery.

In my peaceful sleep, she picked me up in her warm, safe arms and cradled me to stay quiet.

" Dear child,

You will grow to have a pure heart, full of kindness. You will be tempted with difficult challenges, that you must overcome. You will soon understand this predicament. I leave my spirit with you. You will find true love that you share your closest secrets and trust each other. You must never tell him, of who you have become, until you know the correct time.

Live your life as happily as it may be... Lilian."

After the Angel spoke, she placed me back into my cozy crib, took off her silver necklace that had a small silver wing dangling from the chain.

She put it around my small neck and kissed my forehead, giving me her spirit, powers and the secret.

***

Now of course I didn't know I was an angel my whole entire life.

When I turned 16, I started to get dreams of that very night.

Many nights of the angels spirit guiding and training my newly founded powers.

I got my wings when I was 17 years old.

I have never told a soul, including my beloved parents.

Her spirit never told me her sacred secret, and now I've come to accept it.

I have come to assume it was my secret identity.

I grew up as an ordinary, normal teenage girl.

I have blonde hair, sun kissed skin, blue eyes, and a healthy body

I only fly at night, because no one can see me or my wings.

Recently, I have moved to Nevada, near the mountains, in a quant, little and quiet town.

I am anything but normal.