awkward

ding ding ding!!!

my head snapped up at the sound of the bell and i rushed out of the class to go to lunch.

again, i sat with jiyoo. i was also expecting to see minseok, but i didn't. maybe he found other friends?

i finally saw minseok and was going to yell his name, until he approached chanyeol with a friendly expression. they did a 'bro bro' handshake-hug thing and both sat down with chanyeol's group.

my jaw dropped. minseok ditched me for yoda?!?!

"where's chubby cheeks today?" jiyoo asked with her mouth half full.

"over there. looks like he joined the popular kids group." i sighed. "we got replaced so quickly."

jiyoo shrugged. "loners forever, even with friends."

"yah! you have me!"

jiyoo looked at me with a blank expression. "oh yeah, you right."

i glared daggers into minseok until he looked at me. he grinned and waved, mouthing "sorry". and i rolled my eyes.

at that time, chanyeol locked eyes with me and winked. i gave him this face:

and averted my eyes somewhere else

and averted my eyes somewhere else. the ways of a playboy...

;;;

after lunch was over, i went to my science class and sat in the back. minseok was already sitting down.

"yah, you're hanging out with the popular kids, i see..." i squinted at him.

"they're actually very nice. and i'm sorry for ditching you. it's a little weird if the only friends i had were girls right?"

i sighed. "it's okay. you do whatever you wanna do."

"eyyyy minseokie!" someone called.

it was chanyeol.

"hey chanyeol!" minseok called.

chanyeol made his way over to the back of the classroom to us. "what's this pretty lady's name?" he asked minseok.

"that's-"

i kicked minseok in the balls lightly and glared at him.

"her name is-"

i stomped on his foot.

"OW!! gaeun i'm trying to tell him your name!!" minseok whined and grabbed his foot.