Chapter 10

The finale....

The crowd stood silent, staring directly at Sunset. Sunset and Twilight stood there, frozen with their lips still touching. Pinkie Pie dropped her drumsticks and Rarity fainted. Gasps spread around the whole barn and many shouted unnecessary things.

"Nope. Nope, nope nope nope nope."
Big Mac kept on saying 'nope' as he walk out the barn.

Sunset kept her eyes on Twilight, keeping no mind of the curious crowd. Heat filled her up, heartbeats came in hard, nothing seem normal anymore. Twilight red fave over took the purple skin. She had fast heartbeats too but mix emotions overshadowed them.

Sunset felt relived over the kiss. Twilight wasn't even sure how yo feel in this moment. All that was important was Sunset actually kissing Twilight, even through her stressful night.

Sunset lips unlocks from Twilight's. Bits of drool come out and a small moan from Sunset kicks in. Her smile covered it up.

"Ummmmm, Sunset."

"What Twilight?"

Twilight pointed out to the crowd. Sunset shook her head and smiled with cockiness in her. She turned around only to have that smile fade away. Sunset constant breathing made the situation no better and the whispers between the crowd didn't help stop it.

Sunset walks backward, slowly, without checking the back of her first. Her foot met with Pinkie drumstick and she fell. Now she was embarrassed and hurt.

"What did I do...

Sunset tears came rushing in. Her fist met the floor, much similar to a fight combo in video games. Twilight walking took in great caution but she eventually made it to Sunset.

"Hey. No need to wor-
Sunset pushes Twilight, stood up, and ran off outside.

"No. This can't be happening." 
Twilight fist were tighter than a friendship but in this case, friendship wasn't as tight as she thought.
The crowd disperse from the stage and went off to enjoy the rest of the party. Everyone except Discord.

Discord ran to the front of the stage and jump on top of it. His eyes met Twilight and ran toward her.

Pinkie Pie and a restored Rarity give him a nod.

Discord places his hand on Twilight shoulder but Twilight nudges him off. Discord face was red in anger.

"What the hell! Instead of grieving about this, why don't you go talk to Sunset. It'll make things easier Twilight."
Discord arms were folded.

"Easy for you to say, I was just kiss by my-
Discord grabs Twilight arm tightly. Twilight tries to resist, Discord pulls her to him, not for a kiss but a hug.

Twilight meet with Discord eyes. His eyes weren't chaotic, crazy nor freaky. Hope was in his eyes.

Twilight took some time to truly understand on what to really do.
She push Discord away and runs outside.

"Atta girl, do what's right."
A small tear comes out of Discord left eye.

Twilight made it outside; her search for Sunset did not end there. She look all around the barn, high and low, under each barrel and by each stack of hay. For awhile, Sunset was nowhere to be seen. Twilight took one more look around and found a large ladder by the barn side.

"She must be up there."
Twilight ran to the ladder and started climbing.

Twilight made it to the top of the barn in a slow manner. Who knew climbing ladders was a workout. Her focus on to ladder completely faded away, now she saw a crying Sunset.