Chapter 6

Sunset had small tears at this point. Discord left her there crying and broken, reminding her what she once was before.

"I was a bad person. I wasn't any good at all."
Sunset rocked herself to ease her cursed emotions which made it worse ironically. Sunset wanted to hate Discord but she couldn't.

She even struggled standing up. Sunset stumbled forward as she stood and fell face flat to a tree.

"Owwww!"

Sunset legs were trembling and eyes were red teared. Nothing seemed right at all for her today.

"What the hell did Discord do?! Better yet, what did I do?"

Sunset sat down, laying at the side of the tree. Her crying stopped, still her regret feelings held on. Everyday she reminisced about who she once were.

How she became that super demon intent of taking over the world. Everyone forgave Sunset, everyone but herself.

She buried her face between her knees. Punching the tree behind her did little good as well.

"S-Sunset."

A voice was heard. Sunset picks her head up, slowly to see who it was. The voice was familiar, too familiar in fact. Sunset release memories from her brain, only to realize who the person was.

"Princess Twilight!"

Twilight stood in front of Sunset. Sunset got up quickly and ran straight to her. As Sunset ran, Twilight weirdly moved back farther from her.

A threaten Sunset responds.
"T-Twilight? Are you scared? Did something bad happened in Equestria?"

"N-no Sunset. I'm just here to tell you something."

"Well what is it?"

"Your a monster."

Twilight evil laugh roared through the skies, scaring birds into flight. Sunset with clinch fist, punches Twilight. Only the problem was...Twilight turned into mist.

"W-what the hell."

Sunset then saw more images of Twilight's, scattered around. Behind trees, flying in the air, and onto of trees too. They all said the same thing, "Demon".

Sunset head spun around. She tried to escape but the Twilight's kept on blocking her every way.

"Why is this happening?! I don't know!"

She stops spinning. The Twilight's turn into mist, one by one. Sunset takes a long breather, she lays on the ground for comfort. It was over, the Twilight's were gone.

Well except one but Sunset didn't noticed.

"What the hell Sunset. You got yourself worried over some girl princess, get a hold of yourself." Sunset said.

"Isn't this princess your wittle crush."

Sunset whips her head up the air. She sees another Twilight, standing there with a menacing smile.

"What's up demon."
The Twilight bit to an apple, mumbling her words a bit. Sunset in the other hand stays put, staring intensely at the Twilight.

"I'm no demon. What do you want anyway?"

Twilight took one last bite, throws the apple core, and smiles "deviously".

"I just want to know something. Why do you think that sci-twi is your pony princess crush? I mean come on now. Don't you think that she's going to love demon Sunset, you don't even love yourself, hell your insecure about what others think." Twilight awaited Sunset response.

Sunset finally stood up. She walks slowly to Twilight. Sunset grabs a hold of Twilight shirt and pushes her to a tree.

"Listen up you. I'm not that demon no more so shutup. I'm no devil, no monster, and no way in hell I think Sci-Twi is the princess I LOVE!"

Twlight stuck her tongue out to Sunset. Sunset punched her, but the image that was Twilight faded way in thin air.

"You've always been a demon. Princess Twilight will never love you so stop your obsession. You wouldn't want Sci-Twi to get involve, do you?"
Twlight smiles, then disappears from a mist.

Sunset punched the tree, breaking a large piece of it.

"That's it. I'm going back inside, I'm getting way too crazy about this."

Sunset fixes herself and starts walking, stumbling and forming small tears on her face.

Away from her sight, a noisy Discord is on top of a tree, watching over Sunset.

"And so the plan continues..."

A/N:
Okay I know I haven't been updating this book a lot. With school and everything it takes time to stick with a schedule. Still, I will write!

Read, vote, and Comment. Until next time, ✌✋✋ byee!