Chapter 3

Sunset walked through the clustered crowd, bumping and pushing away people out of the way.

"Ouch. You can at least say excuse me you she-devil.", Diamond Tiara said.

Sunset clinched her fist and turned into a mighty red.

"Well at least I keep my virginity, unlike you losing it to the whole football team.", Sunset said.

Diamond Tiara pale face switched to a ruby red. She flicks Sunset off and stomps away from her.

"Well that's a great way to compromise with people."
Flash stood behind Sunset. Sunset flick him off and Flash does the same.

He paces towards Sunset.

"So how's your day?", Flash asked.

"You know, waiting for Twilight and fucking up anyone who messes with me.", Sunset replies.

Flash nods and punches her arm playfully. Sunset punches his stomach in return, almost causing him to fall.

"Shit! I know I'm your ex but you can at least pull back your punches."

"Saying the dude who's in love with a pony. A pony for fuck sake.", Sunset says.

Flash keeps his arm over his stomach. He turns red, embarrassed by Sunset words. Sunset laughs and Flash shakes his head.

"I'm a nice dude who likes personality and her being a pony- okay never mind it sounds weird in my head.", Flash said.

"Exactly. So any humans your into at the moment?", Sunset asked.

"Pony Twilight is gone, forever. Although human Twilight is kinda like her.", Flash said.

Sunset smiled awkwardly to Flash. He laughs but Sunset turns red mad, heck even her hair looked redder. Flash liking human Twilight was understandable, she does remind him a lot like pony Twilight.

Still, Sunset felt angry about what Flash had said. Human Twilight was great to Sunset and Sunset was great to her. Regardless, some feelings were inside of her, yet she didn't knew how to interpret them.

"Hey Sunset, do you think I should ask Twilight for a dance?", Flash asked.

Sunset gritted her teeth, bit inside of her cheek, and formed a fist.

"Sssssure. Have fun and don't be awkward.", Sunset said.

"Thanks Sunset, your the best."
Flash gave Sunset a hug and ran to where Twilight was.

He mange to create a conversation with her, which made Sunset want to slap him a whole lot harder now.

She sighs loudly and keeps on walking.

"He's Flash. He's awkward, weird, and a jerk at times. He won't get Twilight."
Sunset said.

"Talking to yourself I see.", Discord said, with a british accent and a smile across his face.

"What do you want?", Sunset asked.

"What, I can't talk anymore?", Discord said.

Sunset nods her head. A punch is thrown to Sunset but Sunset dodges it.

"Say, don't you have feelings for that Twilight?", Discord asked.

Sunset rosy cheeks come back in darker shades. She shakes her head around and creates an angry face.

"No I do not. We just happen to be really great friends."

"I smell bullshit. Get the toilet paper on logic if you need it.", Discord said.

"Shut up. Wait, don't you got Fluttershy.", Sunset replies.

"I can deal with Fluttershy anytime, you in fact, step up your game cause once she's taken, she's taken."
Discord gives Rarity one last smile and walks off to the crowd.

Although Sunset feelings were mixed, Sci-Twi was more a friend than crush. Still, she felt something for pony Twlight and for some reason, felt weird around Sci-Twilight. Whatever the case may be, she didn't like Sci-Twi.