Chapter 5

Loud music, flashy lights, and drunks were all around the barn. Everyone had a good time at Twilight party, everyone except Twilight herself.

"It's too crazy in here."
Twilight bumped into person and person, trying to find a moment of silence.

As far as partying goes, Twilight party was insane. "How did they manage to bring a keg.", Twlight thought.
Twilight looked nervous most of the time. A bunch of drunks tried to flirt with her and her friends. One of the drunks then go up to her and you wouldn't believe who it was...

"H-hey T-twilight 'burp', you look sexy tonight.", Rainbow dash said.

"Dashie! You know drinking is bad!", Twilight yelled.

"R-r-relax baby. Dashie g-got it 'hiccup' covered."
Rainbow dash got closer to Twilight. She grab Twilight shirt and pushed her to the wall.

Twilight tried to move but Rainbow dash grip was too strong. Dash then placed her mouth over Twilight lips.

Twilight throws a punch to Rainbow dash causing her to fall.

"What the hell Rainbow dash!"

"Heh Heh. Y-y-you liked that did y-you."
Rainbow drank one more cup and fell asleep on the ground.

"I'll get Rainbow dash.", Applejack said picking up Rainbow dash.

Twilight turned red as everyone face her. Twilight yelled WHAT and immediately everyone turn around.

"Hey Twilight, are you going to be okay?", Rarity asked.

Twilight pushes Rarity and runs off. Stares followed her, she covered her face but that still didn't help. She found a door by the side of the barn and quickly got out.

She sat down with her face buried between her knees. Tears spilled all over her too.

"Why, why this!? Crystal Prep was crap and now this is happening! Oh kill me."

"Now don't say that princess.", Discord said.

Twilight looked up at the smiling Discord. She spits at him but he quickly backs away.

"Now I thought you were having a good time.", Discord said.

"I was, until drunk Rainbow dash happened."

Discord sighs. He sits by Twilight next.

"Friends do stupid shit like that all the time. Besides in the end she'll say sorry, you'll both hug, then sing in a magical music number."

Twilight chuckles a bit and so does Discord. Discord moves closer to Twilight, Twilight doesn't hesitate. She moves in closer and both of their foreheads meet.

"You look lovely tonight.", Discord said.

"You should try this with Fluttershy."
Twilight kisses him on the forehead.

"Now your the chaotic one. You do know someone has their eyes set on you, right?", Discord said pushing Twilight away.

"I know it's Flash. He's always on me, like I'm not the pony I'm-

"Your as clueless as your smart.", Discord said interrupting her.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see soon Twilight. I'm just here making sure everything goes as plan."

"Goes as plan what?"

"Like I said, you'll see soon."
Discord stands up and walks off. He winks at Twilight and Twilight returns the gesture.

Twilight felt a whole lot better now. She stood up with a smile on her face, no tears, and walked inside the barn.

What she didn't know was that Sunset was watching Twilight the whole time behind a apple tree.

"She kissed Discord. That sly cunt.", Sunset said.

"Well on the forehead."
Discord emerges from the shadows. Sunset takes a step back and forms a fist.

"Give me one good reason on why I shouldn't kill your ass."

Discord smiles at Sunset. Then he starts laughing, mocking her too.
Sunset red as hell, throws her hardest punch. Discord reflexes were sharp as a knife, he quickly got a hold of her fist.

Sunset keep her anger eyes set on Discord.

"Don't do that now. What would Princess Twilight say?"

Sunset throws another punch toward Discord face. Discord sweep kick her, causing her to fall.

"Eh. I guess you can't keep your temper. Oh well, it's not that surprising, since that temper is coming from a she-devil."
Discord laughs and walks away in to the shadows.

Sunset in the other hand, layed on the ground. Instead of getting up, she stayed there, crying the hell out of herself.

"W-why. WHY AM I THAT DEMON!"
Sunset punched the ground, rolling around and crying her haters out.

A/N:
This chapter fun to write, hope you enjoy, Eh y'all know the drill.
Oh and TRIPLE G V CANELO TONIGHT!!

🔥:Triple G
👊: Canelo
Put one of these emojis in the comment section. Each emoji represent the fighter you want to win.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!