Chapter 7

(Xxxanax by XXXtentacion. YouTuber who create the amv: Dead Pixel)

Twilight horrible time was over. All of her friends now surrounded her.

"Having fun Twilight?" Pinkie asked.

"Of course. I am still mad at Rainbow dash though, she scared me a bit." Twilight said.

Pinkie gave Twilight another hug. Rainbow dash was too drunk to handle. Applejack did take her to the  back of the barn, for some reason.

"Hey Pinkie, where's Sunset?" Twiligth asked.

Pinkie Pie shrugged. Twilight bit into her nails, now she was the worried one.

"Sunset where are you?"

Sunset p.o.v:

Discord, Adagio, forget everyone who messes with me. Man I hate limping, I can barley walk to the barn. Hold up...

"Applejack what the hell are you doing?!"

Applejack wasn't doing drugs or anything weird. Unless you count making out with Rainbow Dash weird.

Applejack was all over Rainbow dash mouth. Rainbow dash held on her waist like she was hanging for dear life. Applejack had picked her up and pushed hrr against to the barn wall. Rainbow dash smiled in response.

Sunset dashes to the lovers. She pushes Applejack and Rainbow dad fell.

"What the hell guys!" Sunset exclaimed.

Applejack and Rainbow dash showed no shame. Applejack pick up Rainbow dash bridal style and walks to the door leading to the barn.

"Sunset, Rainbow dash and I are drunk as hell. Now if you wanna join, go ahead." Applejack said slurred.

Sunset doesn't yell at Applejack. She does punch Applejack across the face
with no hesitation.

"Dammit Sunset! I thought you wanted to do something fun tonight." Applejack said.

"You know what? All of you guys are horrible people." Sunset said

"All of us? So Twilight is in the picture too?" Rainbow dash asked.

"No-not that, I don't mean her. Grrrr both of you are horrible!"

Rainbow dash and Applejack stick out their tongues at Sunset. Both of them head off inside the barn while keeping their lips lock to each other.

"That was an interesting interaction."
Discord was behind Sunset, smiling deviously

Sunset turns her head around to face Discord. "What do you want bitch? First you whoop my ass, called me a monster, and had Twilight all over you."

"It's all part of the plan love."

Discord held Sunset chin with his index finger. He pick her head up a bit before Sunset moves back.

"Why are you doing this?! You constantly barge in my love life saying you have some 'plan' and you just make things worse."

Discord walks toward Sunset. Sunset walks backwards until her back meets the barn wall.

"Got you cornered, now you really need to listen."

"I'm listening." Sunset said.

"Get Twilight already. You want princess Twilight but earth Twilight wants you more. She's going to be there all the time, princess Twilight isn't. Might as well go out with her."

Sunset clawed her head. Her sitting on the floor and saying 'no way' made the situation much more complicated. Princess Twilight was her love and Twilight was a friend, but was she more?

Discord position his hand to Sunset head level. Sunset hand shakes but she manage to grab Discord hand

"Now, go in there and enjoy yourself. This is a party after all."

Sunset pushes him away as she walks in the barn.

"Phase 2 completed. Hopefully phase 3 will have more success." Discord said.

A/N:
I know it's been forever since I wrote a new chapter. I know this story is loved and it should deserve as much writing as Unexpected Hearts. I'll try my best this week to write a new chapter.
If you want more chapters quickly, plz go to my message board and say so. Your comments are appreciated.
Till then, 👌✋✋✌ bye!!!