New Mission

"Your newest mission is to watch Naruto Uzumaki. You will be placed on his team and if he shows any signs of becoming the Nine tails. Kill him." Danzo spoke to the kneeling figure before him, one of his most trusted members of Root.
She never broke any rules, and has killed without any remorse.
He knew she wouldn't fail him.
At his dismissal the root member left, ready to carry out her next mission.

Jun, known for being the most obedient in the root. She was ruthless, and had no emotions unless the mission called to act like so.
This mission didn't, so she got to be as cold as she could.
As she appeared above her newest Team, she looked them over.
'Kakashi Hatake, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and...'
"My name is Sakura Haruno...I like...Who I like...what I like to do..." At this point Jun stared at the girl with wonderment for her mental health. Then she realized the girl kept glancing at Sasuke Uchiha, and Jun couldn't help but wonder if she was obsessed.
'The Uchiha boy seems to be popular, at least to this girl. Uzumaki doesn't seem to like him at all, what a strange group of children. These are not shinobi, not even close.'
As she thought about these children, wondering if they will even pass Kakashi's test.
'This mission will be over soon.' She decided, then noticed that Kakashi had dismissed everyone.
She waited for them to be gone before dropping down in front of the Hatake.
He looked at her, curiosity sparkling in his black eye.
Jun handed him the mission report she was given to let him know she was placed on his team by the order of Danzo.
"Have you talked to Lord Hokage?" Kakashi asked, already knowing the answer.
Jun gave a firm shake of her head, causing the man to sigh.
Obviously he was hoping to have a lazy day, but with the prospect of this team passing and a member who wasn't suppose to be on it showing up, clearly that wasn't going to happen.
"Alright, lets go talk to him." She followed the masked male, her form upright and perfect beside his slumped lazy form.
He watched her from the corner of his eye, wondering what type of root member she was.

Hiruzen was sitting at his desk, wondering idly if he should have put Naruto on a team yet. 'Is he really ready?'
Knock knock!
"Come in." He was surprised to see Kakashi followed by a root member.
His eyes trailed over the female, wondering what she was doing near the masked shinobi.
Kakashi stepped forward and laid the mission report on the desk, not feeling like explaining everything to the man.

Jun watched the Hokage read the mission report, her eyes trailing to the roof of the room where she could sense Anbu hiding.
Her eyes moved to look at the man beside her, taking in his easy going form in front of his superior.

She knew at first meeting that he was a strong and fierce shinobi, his form was easy going but to her he looked like he was hiding his skill behind this facade

Her eyes snapped to the Hokage when he hummed, and sat back in his chair.
"I see, I wish Danzo had told me directly rather then throwing you out at us." Jun had no emotion through the musings of the older man.
"You don't look like an ordinary Root member. Why are you the one he put on this team?" She looked at the Hokage wondering how much she could speak without Danzo's permission.
She gave a deep bow, "I'm sorry Lord Hokage, but that answer is above my level." Kakashi looked at her, eyebrow quirking at her answer.
It was an answer, without an actual answer. This not only told the Hokage and Kakashi that she couldn't speak of the matter even if she knew, but that she was smart enough to answer this way.
'Interesting...' both the Hokage and Kakashi thought as they looked at the female.
Her uniform was also different from any Root member, and showed off a lot of skin.
Hiruzen thought of the other Root member who wore revealing clothing and sighed deeply.
"What is your name?" The Hokage asked, trying to ask questions she could actually answer.
"Jun." her answer was quick and to the point, clearly she saw no point in wasting words.
"Tomorrow there will be a test to see if the team will actually proceed. Are you going to help?" Kakashi asked, putting his book away because he hadn't been able to read throughout the conversation.
Jun turned to the man, looked him over once then turned back towards the Hokage.
"They are weak, you can handle it." She responded, not bitterly or with underlying words or emotions. This caused Kakashi to sweat-drop and sigh, having hoped for another answer.
The Hokage chuckled at the two, and waved them off.
"I approve of you to be on Team 7, you may both leave." The two bowed and left quietly.
Kakashi pulled his book out as he walked beside the female, who was wondering if Danzo wanted her to fully move into the village.
Without thought she followed the male figure, waiting to see where he lived to get an idea of how to blend in.
Kakashi sighed into his book, annoyed about being followed when all he wished for was to read his book again.
The two came up to a building and Jun looked over the rooms before heading to the office.
Kakashi ignored this and walked up his two flights of stairs to get to his apartment.
A few minutes later he heard the door beside his apartment open and someone walking around before leaving.

Jun decided to move fully into the apartment, believing this to be the best way to blend into Team 7.
If it didn't work out she could just disappear back into the Root.
After grabbing a quick healthy meal, she went back to her apartment and laid down on the floor covered in mats.

Quickly she fell asleep, the empty room and hard floor not effecting her in any way