Just keep Swimming

Annabeth's POV
I sat there in the humid pool house as I watched Percy swim laps up and down the lanes. Today was his first day of Olympic training and he wanted me to come. Of course I  said yes. He got out of the pool to speak to his new coach. His coach told him a few things and then patted Percy's shoulder. Percy had a big smile on his face as he made his way over to me. I smiled. "What did he say?" Percy sat next to me on the cold bleacher drying his hair. "He said all good things. He thinks I will be ready for the next Olympics." I smiled. "That's amazing Percy!" He smiled cheekily. "Well let's hope the fates watch over me."
Percy and I drove home in a car this time because it has gotten cold outside. "Any homework tonight?" He asked with his eyes on the road. "We have English and History homework that's due tomorrow." I Said going through my phone. He groaned. "Ugh! Can they not give us homework at least once?" I laughed. "Don't you want a good education?" He smiled. "Already have my future planned out." I turned towards him. "Care to tell me about it?" He smiled. "Well I will be an Olympic star and you will be Manhattan's most famous architect. I will ask for your hand in marriage and you will of course say yes. We will grow old and happy with each other for the rest of our lives with our children." I smiled squeezing his hand. "Sounds wonderful." He looked over at me. "Yes it does."
We walked into Percy's apartment hand in hand and put our bags down. "Mama?" Percy called. No answer. He walked into the kitchen where we found Sally crying along with Thalia and Hazel. Jason stood there grimly. "Mama?" Percy asked again, his voice almost a whisper. Sally looked up and when she saw Percy and I, she broke down crying. "What is the matter?" Percy asked walking over to his mother. Thalia sniffed. "Πρέπει να απελάσουμε πίσω στην Ελλάδα." Percy stepped back.  "Οχι." Jason nodded. "Δεδομένου ότι δεν είμαστε αμερικανοί πολίτες, διατάσσεται η κυβέρνηση των Ηνωμένων Πολιτειών να επιστρέψουν στην Αθήνα." I touched Percy's arm. "Percy?" He turned towards me with tear in his eyes. "I-my family...we are being made to...deport back to Greece. Forever."