23; invidia

Kiyoko saw you biting your lip. For a second she wondered if she should ask about it or if it was a bother. From the talk during the bus ride she knew that Oikawa and you were going out and she guessed that it was about him.

When you noticed her looking at you with slight worry you just laughed it off "Haha, I'm fine, don't worry... it's just that-... ah no, that's silly, don't mind me."

"...You're free to talk about it if you want. I might not be able to give advice but sometimes just having someone to listen to helps."

"...mmh well, I'm not the type to say 'Notice me senpai'.... but......
He was only looking at Kageyama..."

Suddenly Kiyoko giggled in a cute and feminine matter that stole the attention of those around you. "I'm sure he's just trying to not put you in a tight spot. He probably thinks we would be mad at you for getting too chummy with the opponents captain. And for your information, he's been stealing glances every time you're not looking."

"...Is that so... I guess you're right. Usually he clings to me as soon as he sees me, so of course it would feel weird at first if he for once acted like a normal human being." you both giggled and you knew you two would become good friends.

At the same time Oikawa had a feeling that you were dissing him.

---

As soon as the match began it was over again. Oikawa had racked up a few points through serves alone, however Karasuno was already at their set point so with their freak quick attack they decided the match.

When you were about to exit the gym you noticed that Oikawa was already gone. You paid it no mind and left, waving to Iwaizumi and his other teammates.

The team had almost reached the gate, when...

"Sorry, I forgot something in the gym, you can go on ahead, I'll catch up later!" you said before running off, back towards said building.

"I wonder if she really forgot something or just wants to fawn over the captain. If they're going out, won't she tell him everything about us?" Tsukishima said sarcastically, though you weren't able to hear it anymore thus could not argue back.

So Hinata did. Or tried. "There's no way she would, we're friends after all!"

"You seem to forget that she's friends with the opposite team too. And if she was forced to decide I bet she wouldn't think twice about choosing them."

Hinata wanted to intervene but Kageyama interrupted. "Tsukishima is just salty because she made fun of him last time. What he said is not profound, he doesn't even know her."

"Oh Kageyama knows how to use a difficult word like profound." Hinata giggled until the genius setter shot him a glare.

---

Standing behind the gym, arms crossed, foot tipping the ground impatiently.

"There you are~♡" the brunette jogged up to you.

"What took you so long?! I can't let them wait for me-" but Oikawa was impatient too, impatient to finally be able to kiss you.

"It drove me almost insane. To have you around but not being able to touch you..."

"A new level of clingyness. Though you didn't look that bothered..."

Suddenly he moved to your neck, sucking harshly on the skin. "Did I make you jealous? I'm sorry." He wasn't, if he could he would do it over and over.

"Don't-, stop. How am I supposed to cover it now?!"

He let go, grinning at the sight of the purple marks. "You're not supposed to cover it, that would destroy the purpose after all."

Oikawa was jealous himself. He couldn't stand just watching you, while you cheer for the other team, smiling at them.

He pulled you in a tight hug, he knew it couldn't be helped. He knew that your loyalty was similar to his.

"Tõru, I should probably go now." he let go, unwillingly but understanding. "You can talk to me though, you don't need to act as if you don't know me."

"Okay... if someone bullies you, you tell me okay?"

You nodded, zipping up your jacket as high as possible, making the collar stand up high enough to hide the bruises. Oikawa sighed and pecked your lips before you both went separated ways.