Chapter: 2 [Edited]

Start from the beginning

"May I have your name please?" She asked kindly.

I nodded and said "Neveah Williams."

She picked up the telephone and said "Sir, your 7:00 is here"

After the reply she got from the other side of the line she nodded and said "follow me"

I nodded and did as I was told.

Soon we reached an office door that said Mr. Jeon.

"You may go inside Ms. Williams" she said and walked away.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, soon I heard a response and walked in.

"Good morning sir"

"Oh, good morning Ms. Williams you may have a seat" he said with a kind smile.

I sat down and looked up at him he was typing something on his laptop.

When he finally was done with what he was doing on his laptop he looked up at me and said.

"Ms. Williams I have a good news and a bad news.

Already!, we havnt even started interviewing me, damn it.

"The bad news is that you can't be my secretary, and the good news is you can be my son's secretary."

Son's secretary, what's so good about that news.

"Uhh, why cant I be your secretary sir? if I may ask" I said worried I really need this job.

I don't want to go back to Australia we all know the reason to that.

He gave me a warm smile and said "To be honest I agreed to have an interview with you was because first of all you were the only one interviewing and second of all I have a secretary, and whenever I say that I already have a secretary and can you be my son's secretary they always deny immediately and run out the door."

But why.....?

"And then I got your apply application and I agreed, and I am gonna try asking this once again, will you be my son's secretary please?" He asked with pleading eyes.

Well why not?, but I just wanna know why the others would deny immediately to be the secretary of his son.

"Sure, why not?" I said and shrugged, his face lit up like a candle and then he said, " oh my god I havent heard that response in like....ever, thank you so much dear" he said and stood up and shaked my hand.

Why is he so happy?

I just gave him a smile, "and I just wanted to tell you that just be formal with him act like friends and don't be afraid, my secretary will show you the way to his office, okay?"

I nodded, but why would I be afraid?

All these question were in my head bugging me.

Then I just waved off the thoughts when we reached his office.

I read the plate on the door but not out loud. Mr. Jeon Junkook CEO (in training)

In training?

She gave me a smile and then just walked away, I once again took a deep breath and said "please don't be an asshole"

I knocked on the door.

*no response*

I just shrugged and walked in, when I walked in I saw 7 boys goffing around.

"Uhhh, I am so sorry" I said and thought this is a wrong room but then....

"No wait" the voice said, I walked back in and saw every body looking at me.