17 | LET'S GO HOME.

"Serious question." Arabella spoke as she followed Santánico through a tunnel that was suppose to take her to her brother and the family that she and the two Gecko brothers had taken them hostage. "Do you really love Richie as you say or are you just using him?"

The culebra stopped, turning to the blonde. "I do love him."

Arabella raised her brow, "Really? 'Cause i could have sworn you've been manipulating him this whole trip that we thought it was just a simple little exchange." She shook her head, "Instead this whole deal turned up to be just for you, for your freedom."

"And you wouldn't do the same?" She stood tall in front of her.

"Don't get me wrong, I am selfish and I am a killer, but I wouldn't do the same." She stared at her dark eyes.

"I spent five centuries in the same place, doing the same thing and begging for my freedom. I'd like to see you try do that." The culebra turned around and continued walking.

Arabella glared at the back of head and continued to follow her, not muttering a word until she heard footsteps, other from theirs.

Santánico stopped and turned to Arabella, "We're done here

Santánico stopped and turned to Arabella, "We're done here." She said and walked passed her, leaving Arabella to roll her eyes and follow the noise, until she came face to face with the three.

Gonzalez raised the stake in his hand, but Alexander caught his arm.

She mockingly raised her arms in surrender, "I came to get you all out."

She noticed Kate take a step back, her eyes fixed on her neck. "It's okay. She's not one of them." Alexander said to the teenage girl.

She drew in her eyebrows, "How can you possibly know that?"

"Because i know a lot about our parent's lines and deals." He replied, looking back at his sister.

She shifted, "Yeah, before Ricardo shot me here," Her eyes glared at the Ranger before she glanced back at Kate. "I was part human. After Santánico bit me, it made me more of what I was and less human."

Confusion set on her eyes and Arabella nodded, "That's not even all of it."

"Are you gonna get us outta here or what?" Gonzalez asked impatiently, it was something about what she was that was making his blood boil and want to stab her with the stake in his hand.

"That's why I'm here, didn't I say that?" To say, the feeling was mutual, so they could only ignore it until they were out and then they would be free from the feeling.