4 | HOW DIDN'T I FIGURED IT OUT EARLIER ?

"Hi," The younger Gecko greeted the older man, that stepped out. "You know, we're actually in the room just below you. Do you think you could keep the noise level down a little bit?"

"What's that now?" The old man question in confusion. Seth stepped in front of his brother, just as Arabella stepped beside him. The older brother punched the older man in the face, causing him to stumble backwards in his bed.

His gun was pointed at him, as Arabella's at the Asian kid. "Man said shut your mouth." Seth stated.

The three of them entered the room, Richie closing the door behind. "You," Arabella said to the kid. "Take a seat next to him." She directed the gun to the old man. He nodded, too terrified to even look at the blonde's eyes as he set next to his dad.

"I'm gonna get the bags." Richie announced, before leaving the room.

"So, what's with the Asian kid?" Seth questioned, his arms crossed in his chest as his gun remained at the man. "Trick or treat for UNICEF?"

The blonde looked questionably at the older Gecko as she set on a chair, that she pulled in front of them. Her gun was still in her right hand, but pointed to the wall. She knew that the duo were harmless, and didn't feel the need to do so. 

"He's my son." The old man answered in defense.

"Really? Where is mom?" Seth questioned, while Arabella followed Richie with her eyes. "It's just me and the boy." She rolled her eyes at the man's lie.

"What about the girl? She was driving the RV remember?" Richie was searching in the bathroom, until he lifted a bra, looking at the two with a smirk as he put it in his chest. "Seth."

"You two like playing dress-up?" She asked amused

The old man looked down, sighing. "No, we do not."

"Where is she?" Seth asked the old man. "She went for a grocery run for the motor home. She won't be back for hours."

"He's lying." Richie stated, as a matter of facts. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock." She said, rolling her eyes. "She's probably at the pool. That's kind of really obvious."

Richie glared at the woman and turned to roam around the stuff that were in there. Meanwhile, the blonde pointed her gun at the kid, "I'm right, aren't i kid?" He stayed silent, his eyes glued to the gun, not being able to speak because of how afraid he was. She took the safety off in annoyance, placing her elbows in her knees as she neared him.

"She put this on before she left." Richie announced, Arabella turned her head, seeing a bottle of suncream in Richie's hand. "Told you." She remarked, rolling her eyes.