11 | IT'S A CURSE.

The moment Santanico dragged Richie and Arabella away, Alexander angrily turned to the Rangerーhe looked satisfied after taking revenge for Earl, he breathed heavily as his face was stained with blood.

He stormed to the Ranger, grabbing him by the collar and slamming him in the nearest table. Alexander grabbed the gun from his loose grip, cocking the gun and pointing it at his forehead. "All this shit happening and you couldn't hold on 'till we got out." He said lowly.

"Who are you?" The Ranger questioned. He glared at him, "I'm her brother."

"You're not a very thinking man, are you?" Seth asked angrily, coming next to the hunter, glaring at Ranger Gonzalez. "I came to do what i gotta do." Ranger responded, "And i ain't leaving 'till I do it."

Jacob cocked the shotgun in his hand and pointed at the hunter's head. "Let him go." He ordered.

Seth turned to the preacher, glaring at him. "This ain't your fight, padre."

"And it ain't any of your call to kill him." Jacob responded.

"We already saw him get killed, but he lived." Kate pointed out.

"'Cause he's been bitten." The hunter spoke up, he turned the Ranger's head to the side, revealing a bite mark. "Looks like little piggy's already had a close encounter." Seth remarked as the Ranger tried to free himself from the hunter's grip. "I'm fine, there's nothing wrong with me."

"Nothing was wrong with those bikers either." Seth pointed out, "Till they got up and they started chomping."

"I know a way out." The Ranger assured. "It's down the trapdoor over there." He pointed a feet away, "It's a grinder...for flesh. Get past it and there might be an exit."

The hunter narrowed his eyes at the man,"That's great, but you ain't coming with us."

"Leaving him behind is like pulling the trigger." Jacob stated. "I say we vote in it."

Alexander turned to the old man, "Do you want to get outta here alive or not?" He snapped at him.

"All those in favor of leaving the Ranger, raise you hands!" Jacob continued, ignoring the hunter. Seth sighed deeply, being the first one to raise his hand, then Alexander followed, clenching his jaw as Kate raised her hand too. "Kate." Jacob called her name, for her to put her hand down.

"I'm sorry, daddy." She said, "But you saw what happened to those bikers. He could turn on us."

"Professor?" The Ranger said in disbelief when he saw Tanner raise the dagger in his hand.

"Come on, men. Give me a break." He groaned at Tanner. "I'm sorry, Sheriff." He apologized, "It's purely academic."

Seth was more than pleased that the majority ruled. He immediately grabbed him and tied him up in a pole, "This ain't over." Ranger spoke up.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is. Unless you actually do turn into one of them. Then you'll be part of the family." Seth patted him in the back and turned to walk away.

"Like Richie? Or Arabella?" He asked with a smirk, the older Gecko stopped in his tracks at the names. "What do you think she's gonna do to them?" Seth shook his head and walked to the group, as Gonzalez shouted, but he didn't pay attention to it.