3 | YOU'RE A MONSTER.

The blonde was by the pool, laying in one of the chair as the rays of sun touched her pale skin. This time, a joint was in between her lips as her eyes wondered to her surrounding, feeling a wave of relaxation come through her.

She smiled as she finally felt at peace, her mind was filled with nothing but silence, which made her smile even more. She inhaled the last bit of it and threw it in the ground as she let out the smoke. Her eyes closed and enjoyed the silence, as her right hand slightly trembled beside her.

"My god." She whispered almost painfully, as whispers filled her ears. They were loud and made her head pound, her face twisted as she covered her ears.

She started breathing heavy, just as they came to an abrupt stop, which made her confused. "What the hell?"

She stood up, but went back down on the seat due to the dizziness that almost made her sick. Her eyes travelled to the clear water, letting herself get swollen away from reality, from her thoughts. A clear image of a woman burned at the back of her eyes.

The bank teller, she thought.
Her brows furrowed at the almost painful image that stayed clear.

"Barbie, you still there?" She snapped her eyes opened at the voice, the image still in her mind.

"Yeah." She groaned and stood up, something telling her to rush to the motel room.

"Here." Seth said, throwing the car keys that he had stolen from her. She looked at it as it fell on the floor, in front of her feet. "What did you do?" She asked getting worried, noticing that the keys were her car keys. She slowly crouched down, picking them up and placing them inside her pocket.

"You okay?" Seth asked when she looked at him, noticing her eyes slightly red. "What makes you think I'm not?" She quickly snapped as she walked past him, already forgetting what she had asked.

"The fact that you look like you've been crying." She chuckled, shaking her head. "No, no, sweetheart. Far, very far from it actually." She briefly looked back at him, sending him a smile and then continued to walk out of the pool area with him trailing behind her.

"Please don't tell me you're stoned." She grinned. "Just lightly buzzed." He groaned, frustrated at the blonde woman. "Jesus. Why?"

"It's a tradition, I always do this when I'm sent in some kind of mission." She said, as they arrived at the room. She pushed the door open, and to say that she regret it, was an understatement.

Whispers filled her ears like a bolt of lightning, it made her head spin because of the drug that was in her system. She swallowed hard, closing her eyes for a split second only to have the image of the bank teller appear again at the back of her eyes. She placed her hand on her head as she felt her head almost explode. She leaned in the door frame, breathing heavily as she shook her head once and looked at Richard, who's face and eyes darkened at the sight of the blonde girl.

He stood up from his seat and pointed his pistol at her. "Woah, Richie. Put the gun down." Seth reacted immediately as he saw his brother react so impulsively.

Arabella's eyes locked with the man before her. The blue in her eyes standing out even more than usual, because of the fair red surrounding them. The color it reminded him of the light blue sky in the morning that he used to watch when he didn't get any sleep.