8 | WE NEED TO LEAVE THIS PLACE.

"Rough night?" Arabella shoot her head to her left, the shot of tequila in midair as she looked at who spoke to her.

The man that had set, being the same man Seth told her about. "No, rough life." She responded, finishing the drink in her hand.

The man signaled for the bartender to bring him four shots, while Arabella watched him suspiciously from the side.

"Arabella Bradford." She introduced herself.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he grabbed the shot glass, "We've met before." He drank the liquor, turning his head to the side.

She sighed, pursing her lips. "Temporal Amnesia." She explained.

He nodded in understanding, "Alexander Stone." He introduced himself, giving her a small sad smile.

"Nice to meet you, again. I guess." She clinked her glass with his, before both shot their head back as they downed their drinks.

"Now," She spoke, her face screwed by the bitter taste. "Where have we met before?" She dawn the last shot of tequila. She shifted on her seat, raising an eyebrow as she placed her elbow on the counter, leaning her side of her head on her hand as she waited for him to remind her.

"We actually met here, a couple of years ago. You were called here or something. At least that's what you told me." He shrugged.

She nodded, thinking that it probably was a couple of days before she had the accident, she particularly didn't remember them and some things in the past as well as the night that it happened.

"I remember seeing you, last time i was here."

"Yeah." He shifted on his seat, facing the blonde. "You had that guy, like a bodyguard around you." He said, a sad smile stretching on the blonde's lips at the person who he was talking about, "What happened to him?"

She breathed in, "The unfair thing, that we call life."

He nodded, glancing back at the table she was previously in. "Why did you bring your whole family?" He asked bluntly.

"They're notーit's complicated." She groaned and glanced their way. "No. Game of throne's complicated, that isn't complicated." He snapped his fingers, telling the bartender to bring him more tequila.

Arabella chuckled, "Trust me, honey. It is." She shook her head.

"I bet." He said, making her roll her eyes at his response, watching him sip on his tequila filled glass.

"Barbie." She wiped her head to Seth, when he called her by his nickname. He flickered his eyes behind her, then back at her, raising his brows. She gave him a sarcastic smile, having a silent conversation until he was a few centimeters away from her. "Yes?" She spoke, waiting for him to talk.

"I'm sorry, am I interrupting you from something?" She glared at him, and smiled tightly before responding. "Yes, sweetheart, in fact you are."

She raised an eyebrow, when he threw her a look that she couldn't point at. He leaned down to her ear, "I'm going back to the RV, to hide the bonds. Keep a look at padre's family." She nodded. "Sure." He glanced down at her and then at Alexander, who was facing away from them, directing his attention to one of the dancers not too far away. He turned his face again, as he glanced at the man that just left her.

Alexander watched her glance at the family, then shift somewhere else. He followed her gaze, getting curious as his eyes landed on the other only man dressed in  a suit, recognizing him as the other Gecko brother, which had their faces plastered all over Texas in the borders, when he crossed earlier in the day.