7 | CONFESS.

"Welcome to your first Mexican strip club." Arabella announced, coming behind Scott and Kate, slinging her arms around their shoulders.

Jacob glared at the blonde woman, a look of disapproval painted in his face. "Our job here is done."

She rolled her eyes, "We still have to close our deal with Carlos and something tells me that we're going to be here for a long time."

"I mean if you want, you can stay here with-" "the devil's rejects and have your own little Altament." Seth cuts in and the blonde nodded, glancing at the two teenagers beside her.

"That wasn't the deal." Jacob protested.

"No the deal was that we stick together until me and Richie finish our deal and Barbie does her own part of the deal." Seth pointed out and took a couple of steps forward, scanning the place before him.

Jacob didn't speak, thinking that there was no other way to convince any of them otherwise. He instead stood by his children as they walked closer to the door, where there was a short man that was loudly talking disrespectfully about the woman working inside the place.

"You heard me, devil dogs and bad bitches! Come on in."

"We got pan dulce of every flavor for you and any way you like it, with all the fillings-camote, pina, calabaza. Come on in and get it." The short man continued, Richie's and Arabella's face almost twisted immediately as they heard him talk.

"Hold it, now...hold it." He called out and looked with a smirk at the blonde woman and the younger girl next to her. "Two new items has just been added on the ala carte menu...sweet, hot cherry pies." They watched in disgust as he licked his lips and looked at them up and down.

The man walked down the stares, Arabella stepped in front of Kate as he approached them.

"Okay, okay, easy, Tex." Seth stopped him, "They're not gonna be on the menu."

The man looked behind him, at the blonde that had a blank look on her face as she stood protectively in front of Kate. "You leave that up to cherry." He spoke, nodded his head to Arabella.

She stepped forward to whip away his stupid smirk from his face, but was surprised when Seth clenched his fist and punched him hard in the face. The man fell to the side as he clenched his nose, blood dripping from his hand.

"Let's go." Seth said, shaking his hand and opening the door of the club.

Arabella went first, Richie and the Fullers following behind, Seth being the last one, closing the door.

A small smile tugged on Arabella's lips as she looked around the familiar surrounding, cheers and Spanish music was in the air as strippers were dancing at tables of the men cheering for them.

"Welcome to paradise." She said, a big smile on her lips as the two brothers came to her sides. She placed her forearms in each of their shoulders, "And you doubted me." She said to Seth, letting out a chuckle.

She looked up, seeing the eye that stood out in the place, as well as in that desert like place where Richie had formed the same symbol with the blood of the dead dog he was holding. She felt shiver as she recalled the event. "Hey, Richie?"

He hummed, turning his face slightly to look down at her, due to him being taller. She nodded up to the symbol and he followed her gaze to it. She felt Seth freeze, when he himself saw the familiar symbol.