"Shh shh shh... I'm here.." His hand was over my neck, hugging me protectively and his other hand rubbed my back, calming me down as I let myself out.

I tried to get a good look around me and that is when I realize it was simply a nightmare.

-----

I got up from my bed to a sitting position as the light from outside peeked through into my room between the curtains. Then I felt something moving beside me and saw Jimin sleeping soundly.

"Ahhh!!" I shouted and quickly got off from the bed and faced him.

At the same time, he shouted back in surprised, "Ahhh..-!!" And made him fell onto the floor at the other side of the bed.

"What're you doing here?!"

"Accompanying you to sleep?!"

"Why are you shouting at me?!"

"I don't know! Why are u shouting at me?!"

I took a moment to take a good look on my watch and my eyes went wide like saucers.

"We're late!!"

"No no no no!!"

Jimin rushed outside of my room as I rushed into the bathroom cleaning myself and quickly put on my school uniform.

-----

I stood in front of the gate just inside of the school's property with a warden watching sternly at us as I was still lifting up my hands while holding my heavy bag.

"This is what all of you get for being late!"

I rolled my eyes in frustration and got a stare from him.

"Is there something wrong with your eyes Soeun-sshi?" He said sternly with his mustache scrunching up with his mouth together with his dirty sweats. Who's sweating early in the morning??

I grunted lowly as I turned my head to peek at Jimin who was beside me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!" I said angrily but in a whisper.

"How should I know since the alarm clock is in my room?!" He whispered back.

"Then why are you in my room?!"

"You had, a nightmare, remember?!!" Jimin whisper-shouted but clear enough for all of us including the other late students to hear him.

"Got anything to say... Jimin?" The warden squinted his eyes at him but Jimin totally ignored. Then the warden made the i-am-watching-you signal at him and went away.

-----

A /N: Who would've thought my exams will be going on for 3 weeks straight! x.x I'm dead Anyway hope you like your chapter and here are the dedications~

Dedications ;

BossMin0422

kimbumie

Neko2702

seomin_bts

LKV_NCTZEN

AuraXxs

Animeandkpopqueen

Ashleyunicorn5005

_JaeEun_

kpop_shit

BtsAndYaoiFangurl

sugartaekookies

ShahYana

Sarcastically_Sassy

_7kpoptrash7_

BaefromIncheon36

SarahSailo

Litty6

LeeA41201

anneacidera

taeunnie

myhearteu101

EDITED 26/3/2019