04

simon's pov

i hate amber. with a passion. i hate her.

i sit on my bed and sigh as i scroll through twitter and instagram, seeing if anything new has happened, but my mind keeps going back to what amber said...

"it's called being in a relationship. something you'll never experience."

"is she really in a relationship?" i ask myself. "one way to find out..." i mutter as i begin scrolling through her twitter to see if she's posted a photo or something of her, and her supposed boyfriend, or girlfriend. 

"nothing on twitter..." i sigh.

i then begin to scroll through her instagram.

"nothing on instagram either." i hum.

"what a lying hoe. i knew she wasn't in a relationship. i fucking knew it." i say as i rush out my room to find her. to confront her about it.

. . .

"you're a lying hoe, amber!" i exclaim as i walk into the kitchen where she's still sat talking to vik. "excuse me?" amber questions me. "you said you're in a relationship, and well, you lied didn't you as there's no evidence of you being in a relationship on twitter and instagram." i explain triumphantly. "um, then how do you explain this?" amber asks as she shows me a photo of her, kissing a guy, in what looks like an apartment complex. "i-i-i... um..." i stutter.

i now look stupid. great.

"exactly," she says. "and anyway, mind your damn business." she says. "whatever, dickhead." i shake my head before walking off. "well, fuck you, asshole." amber says.

. . .

vik's pov

"can you and simon just get along?" i say to amber. "i tried this morning, vik." amber sighs. "i know, but trying once every three months isn't gonna help is it?" i also sigh. "well, it's not my fault that we have literally nothing in common." amber says.

i sigh.

sometimes i give up with this pair. but, i won't. i can't. me, josh, jj, tobi, ethan, and harry have made a deal that before the end of this year, we're gonna get simon and amber to at least be friends. this conflict has gone on for too long. like, a year too long.

"amber," i mutter. "hmm?" she hums in response. "i think you'll find that you and simon have more things in common than you might think." i say. "pfft, like what?" amber asks. "well, you both love playing dead by daylight, and fifa." i begin. "wow. we both like playing games. wow." amber rolls her eyes. "and you both love playing football (soccer)." i smile. "t-true." amber shrugs. "and you both could easily demolish a nandos." i chuckle. amber lightly laughs, "that's very true."

"i tell you what, amber," i begin. "what?" she asks. "i'm gonna propose this idea to simon as well, but..." i begin. "i think, you and simon... just you two, alone, need a day where you both do the things you both enjoy doing, whilst trying to build some sort of friendship." i explain my idea. "can't you, and the other like tag along to make sure we don't kill each other?" amber asks. "sure." i nod. "in that case then, i down. why not." amber shrugs. i smile, "great!"