Chapter Twenty Seven: Takashi

Start from the beginning

“Bye,” he called.

“See ya,” I called, not looking back.

FF

Next morning

“Wake up!”

“Fuck off!”

“Wake up!!”

“Fuck off!!”

“Wake up!!!”

“Fuck off!!!!”

“Tammy wake up!!!!”

“Asuma fuck off!!!!”

“Tammy!!!”

“Asuma!!!”

“Wake up.”

“Fuck off.”

“See what I have to put up with, Jurei-kun? Tam, get up.”

“Piss off.”

“You’re going to be late,”

“Not falling for that again.”

“Get up,”

“Piss off”

“Jurei-kun, this isn’t funny; stop laughing. Tam, wake up,”

“Fuck off.”

“Get up now.”

“Piss off now.”

“Sarutobi Tammy, get up now.” he said and pulled the blanket off me.

“Sarutobi Asuma piss off now!” I snapped sitting up finally. Julie looked at me, her hands on her hips.

“You’ve got training in a couple hours,” she said. “That’s what Asuma said.”

“I’ve got two more fucking hours,” I said, falling back to the bed, rolling over. “Let me fucking sleep!”

“Your mouth is terrible,” Asuma said, walking out my room. I pulled the covers back on and over my head and closed my eyes.

10 minutes later

“Tam, Naruto’s here to pick you up,” Asuma shouted, waking me up. Again!  

“Sleeping!!” I shouted back to him.

“I told you to get out of bed!” Asuma snapped. 

“Piss off!”

“You’ll train in your PJ’s then.”

“Give me five,” I said.

“Okay five minutes,” Asuma said.

“Yeah,” I muttered, pushing my head under the pillow and falling back asleep again. Ha! Take that.

5 minutes later

“Tam you ready?” I said nothing, just pretended not to hear him. “Oh so help me if you’re asleep, you’re dead.”

I stayed in bed ‘asleep.’

My bedroom door slammed open and someone stormed in and ripped the covers off of me. I curled up in a ball and whimpered from the cold. I was only in Asuma T-shirt.

“I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF BED!” he screamed at me.

“I told you I was sleeping,” I said trying to get the covers from him. He threw them to the floor. “ASUMA!” I shouted. “I can sleep in the cold!” I said before curling into a ball and turning my back to him. I closed my eyes and attempted to go back to sleep.