"Sorry about your pet wolf, probably should have kept him on a tighter leash."

"What?" I growl, the glass in my hand breaking, but no one pays me any notice.

"I'll have to remember that for next time. He's not the only wolf in town." She looks at me thoughtfully, with the same loving type of look that Tyler gives me.

________________________________________________

" Damn it! Where is that witch?" Damon yells in frustration, after receiving another one of my angry glares.

"We could play charades,"Katherine says, feigning excitement. I chuckle at that.

"You bargained the moonstone," Stefan says suddenly as if he had just had an Epiphany. Katherine looks up at him surprised.

"When you struck a deal with George Lockwood, to help you fake your death, you told me that you gave George something that he needed. It was the moonstone, wasn't it?" He says, none of which I understand.

"Good for you, Stefan. Two plus two...And it would have worked-" if it weren't for you meddling kids, "except that people found out that I wasn't in the tomb" She stares at Damon accusingly.

"Thanks to you, by the way. Have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?" She asks, to which I do my witch cackle. Yes, you might have caught on that at this moment because of the unknown thing he has done to my Uncle Mason.

"You and me both, honey." He replies, causing me to think of bee movie, wrong time?

"What were you doing with it in the first place?" Stefan asks, curiously.

"You're wasting your breath, Stefan." Damon sighs.

"Unless it wasn't yours, to begin with. In 1864 you faked your death. Who were you running from, Katherine?"He asks, refusing to give up.

"In 1987 you were in Chicago, at a concert of all places with that wench, Lexi. Come on Stefan, don't look so surprised. Of course, I checked in on you over the years. You were standing in the front row, dancing all night. You were watching Bon Jovi and I was watching you". I smile

"1987, ah, good times," I say as if I was actually born in that year. Sudden realisation... The Salvatore's are old enough to be my great, great, great grandparents. I think Stefan would make a good Grandma.

"Who were you running from?" Stefan asks, remaining persistent.

Katherine does not answer but mouths, I love you, to Stefan.

_________________________________________________

Damon grabs Katherine forcefully, trying to push her up against the wall.

"No, no! Damon, don't!" Stefan begs.

"Yes, Damon, please" Katherine breathes.

"Kinky much?" I ask. I could be the Mystic falls version of Lee Jordan, I'm literally just the commentary in the background.

"The second the spell is lifted, I'm gonna drive a stake right through your heart" Damon snarls at her through his closed teeth, his vampire vein face making an appearance.

" God, you're hot. When did you get so hot?" Katherine asks, supporting my kinky remark.

At the barrier is a person, a witch to be exact, holding what looks to be a bar of soap, staring directly at Katherine.

"Katherine, the spell on this room has been broken, you're free to leave." The witch says, keeping a firm grip on the supposed bar of soap.

"Thank God," Katherine says, squeezing my shoulder as if to suggest that she isn't as excited to leave me.

"When I hand this over my debt to you is over," The witch says, getting down to business.

"Done," Katherine says, barely paying attention to what the witch is saying.

"I owe you nothing." The witch continues.

"I said done. Give it."

"I wouldn't do that," Damon says.

The witch gives her the moonstone. When Katherine touches it, she can't breathe.

"You should have told me another witch was involved. She's a Bennett witch, Katherine, but I'm sure you knew that."

"Wait, Elena!" Stefan yells, of course, everything is about Elena.

"Elena's fine." The witch says as Katherine falls to the floor.

"The spell is broken. She'll heal quickly, Bonnie's with her" The witch says, as Katherine continues to suffocate.

"I apologise for my involvement." The witch leaves as Katherine slips out of consciousness.

________________________________________________________-

Katherine wakes up in the tomb. The moonstone is on the floor, next to her. She takes it. She gets up and tries to leave but she's trapped. Damon stands in front of her, with me stood behind him, staring down at my feet.

" Hello, Katherine. " He says, smugly.

"Where am I?" She asks, groggily.

"Where you should have been all along. I thought you'd have learned your lesson by now, messing with a Bennett witch." He says.

"You should have killed me," She says, as Damon adds, "Death would have been too kind"

Damon goes to leave, and Katherine is yet to see me,

"No Damon, don't," She says, panicking."You need me, Elena's in danger." She says, quickly.

"From who?" He asks. She doesn't answer, so he continues, "You're lying, you're always lying."

"Why do you think I haven't killed her? Because she's the doppelgänger. She needs to be protected." She says, voice monotone for the second time tonight.

"Then I'll protect her, while you rot in hell" He turns and leaves.

"No, Damon, don't! I'll do anything, please. Damon! You need me! Damon! You need me! You need me!" She says, crying.

I walk up towards the barrier, making my presence known. "I am so sorry Katherine,"I say, looking up at her face. She cries some more, but in between her tears she says, "Be careful, I don't want Klaus to hurt you, You're of value to him, you're a werewolf."

"Until next time, accalia." She says as tears fall from my own eyes...