Insecurities

Dean:
You, Sam, Dean and Cas were watching a movie, all laughing at the movie and at Cas not understanding a lot of the jokes. You laughed particularly loudly and Dean chuckled "you have such a loud laugh Y/N" you flushed and lay back on the sofa, slightly embarrassed. As the movie carried on you sat there pretty silently, not wanting to laugh. Dean frowned at you "Hey babe you okay?" you nodded and continued to sit there. After the film finished, you mumbled something about being tired and slinked off to you and Deans shared bedroom. A few minutes later, Deano appeared with a worried look on his face.  "Y/N what's wrong? You've been really off" he said. You avoided his eyes and muttered "is my laugh really loud?" Dean tilted your chin so your eyes would meet. "Y/N, I'm sorry I said that. You know I think your laugh is so beautiful. I can't believe I made you feel like it wasn't. I'm genuinely so sorry sweetheart" he smiled tentatively at you. You leaned into him as he kissed your forehead. "I love you Dean" "I love you too Y/N"
Sam:
You were about to walk into the living room bunker when you heard your name being spoken. You held back and began to listen. "It's just that it's so vanilla Dean, we never do anything more than just normal sex. I mean with Ruby it was unimaginable you know?" You felt your insides turning at the words coming out of his mouth. "But Sam Ruby was a demon" Dean mumbled. "Of course and Ruby isn't important but I just wish I could spice it up" you felt like utter shit. You ran out of the door with a slam which alerted the boys. All the colour drained out of Sams face as he realised what had happened. You were well on your way from the bunker in the impala so there was no way you could be caught up with. You made sure to return as late as possible, in the hopes that Sam and Dean had fallen asleep. Unfortunately when you walked into your bedroom, Sam was there confronting you. "Y/N...." "Sam you said everything you needed to say already. You miss Ruby because you had great sex" Sam frowned. "Y/N I am so sorry. That was uncalled for. I love you with all my heart and Ruby was just a fling. It's just.... do you know what I mean? It's so vanilla! I want to have as strong a sexual relationship as our Romantic one is. Please understand my love it wasn't meant to hurt you. Please" as Sams hazel eyes begged you for forgiveness, you knew he was right. "Sammy, I forgive you, now let's get rid of that vanilla feeling eh?" You grinned as Sam laid you down on the bed and began to kiss your neck.
Cas:
You and Cas were mid fight, he had come back after a long time in heaven and was saying he was leaving again. "Y/N you don't understand, I have to leave" he said gently as he could. "No you don't Cas! Please stay with me" you sobbed. Cas began to lose patience and his temper finally broke, " Y/N! Stop being so ridiculously clingy! I can't always be there for you I have more important responsibilities!" and with that he disappeared. After he left Dean and Sam comforted you awkwardly on the sofa as you cried. You wondered if you were really clingy. All you had wanted was to spend time with your angel. As you lay in your bed, you had a horrible nightmare. It was Cas, torturing you relentlessly while picking on every insecurity you had ever had.
As you awoke, sweating and breathing heavily, Castiel was lying next to you, Stroking your hair. You acknowledged him with a nod and a "Castiel" then turned away from him. "Y/N I'm sorry my angel. You're not clingy, I hate myself for making you feel insecure. Heaven doesn't need me, you do. And that's what's important. My love, I'm so sorry" and to your shock, Castiel began to cry lightly into your chest. You held him tightly and muttered into his hair how it was okay, and how much you loved him.
Crowley:
You were chilling in your chambers waiting for Crowley to come home from his Hell business. You heard his voice from outside and rushed out to greet him, but you saw him chatting to a slim blonde demon with a beautiful figure and statuesque features.  You stepped back out of sight and tried to eavesdrop but you couldn't hear anything from where you were. Crowley turned and began to head up the stairs to your room as you darted back inside. "My darling, how are you?" He smiled at you and you gave him a weak one back. "Who's your friend?" You tried to nod nonchalantly towards the door. He smirked and said "just a plaything my love" You growled at him. "Just a plaything? Crowley what about me? Am I a plaything? Can't you commit to me?" You were fuming. "My dear, don't get angry, you are my sexy-" "enough Crowley" you fled your room, tears clouding your eyes. As you tried to leave hell, a huge crowd of demons blocked your way. "Sorry Ma'am we cant let you through, Crowley's orders." "Y/N" you heard from behind you, as Crowley zapped you back to your room. You scowled trying to cover your tears. "My beautiful queen I'm so sorry. You, you mean everything to me. You're the reason I'm still alive. I love you Y/N. It's stupid of me to flirt with other demons, when I have the light of my life next to me" You rested your head on his shoulder and cuddled him. He cuddled you back for once.
Gabriel:
You came home from work, tired and miserable. Wiping your boots on the matt, you froze when you heard suspicious moaning coming from your room. You raced upstairs panicking, only to burst in on Gabriel watching porn. A big busty Asian woman covered his screen and you flushed, feeling uncomfortable. Even Gabe looked embarrassed as he closed his screen. You fumbled about awkwardly, "uh I'll go downstairs and uh start dinner" you went downstairs and started cooking, trying to get your mind of Gabriel enjoying the girl with humongous boobs. You couldn't help but think about your breasts and how they were smaller than hers. Was he not into them? All these thoughts whirled through your brain as you tried to focus on cooking your omelette. As you and Gabriel sat down, it was incredibly uncomfortable. Even as you lay in bed together, you felt like crying as Gabriel hadn't spoken to you since the incident.  You rolled over to face him and asked "Gabe, do you think I have small boobs?" You mumbled. He frowned and wrapped his arm around your body. "Y/N your boobs are so beautiful, your body is sublime. I love everything about you. Y/N everyone watches porn, but porn is nothing! You are everything. Don't let it make you feel insecure, sweetie" you nodded and let his arms consume you.
Charlie:
You loved Charlie, you really did but sometimes she made you feel like shit. Often when you were with friends she would make you feel stupid. "Y/N you don't even know anything about that movie. You've only watched it once" she said laughing with your mates. "You wouldn't understand it anyway. It's not really your kind of movie" you flushed and turned away from the conversation feeling horrible. Hours passed and you and Charlie were at home, sitting in the sofa awkwardly. "Y/N is something up?" She muttered. "Yes something is up, why do you always make me feel stupid? Especially in front of my friends? I know you're really smart but I'm not dumb! It makes me feel terrible" you began to cry softly and Charlie looked horrified. "Y/N I didn't even realise you felt that way.... I'm so sorry my love. I know you're not dumb, you are so smart and beautiful and amazing. I love you and I'm sorry" you hugged her tightly as your way of saying it's okay.

I'm happy this one is long! Thanks for reading guys and please vote💓