Male Lycanroc

He drew closer with every breath I took. His figure towering over me, his growl grew with every step he made. His jagged and sharp teeth were vividly shown through his snarl in the moonlight. "N-No! Stay back!" I cried out to him as my back hit the ruff bark of a tree. "Please... Stop!" I croaked out as my shivering form slid to the ground. "Please... This isn't like you... Please just come back..." I pleaded as tears slipped out of my eyes. I tucked my head into my knees as my arms covered my scalp. His large claw raised above his furry head. "I just want the real Lycanroc back!" I told him, thinking I'd be able to reach him and snap him out of this trance.

The hand came crashing down, once it touched my head, I realized it wasn't hard. It turned out to become a pat on the head. Slowly moving into a hug. I could feel the once horrifying monster shake as he mumbled over and over again. "I'm sorry," He began, "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He continued to mumble these simple words to me. Just knowing he's back made me so happy. I gripped his bear back as Lycanroc's face moved to the crook of my neck. He still mumbled an, "I'm sorry." as I felt a few tears slip out of his eyes. The water beginning to soak into my clothes.

"It's okay." I reassured,

"No it's not, I'm so so sorry (Y/N)..." Lycanroc croaked out once more.

"It's okay." I let a small sad chuckle escape my lips. "You know~" I purred, attempting to lighten the mood a little, "I've never seen you like this before. You're normally so cheerful and always smiling." Lycanroc sniffed and finally stopped mumbling 'I'm sorry'. I continued, "That's what I found fascinating about you. No matter the circumstances you would always make the best of it. Lycanroc, lets make the best out of our future, alright?" He nodded, his face still in the crook of my neck. "But from now on, during full moons, we're gonna have to chain you up. I don't want you to hurt yourself or others."

"Right..." he mumbled, "But aren't you the least concerned about yourself?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Not at all. Now then, let's get you home. You should get a change of clothes as well. Your's are all torn and dirty." A caring smile appeared on my face. Lycanroc nodded and balled up his fist with the tattered cloth of his shirt clamped in the middle of his large palms. As if his heart was hit with a pang of guilt. Which to my guess, it was.

Time Skip~

I left Lycanroc to sit on the couch as I scurried over to our room. Pulling out a change of clothes for the male. I went back to him and handed him the clothing. Silently he took it and went back to the bedroom to change. I sat in waiting on the couch. Lycanroc soon returned as expected and sat next to me. He shifted our position so I was now sitting on his lap. He buried his face into the crook of my neck. I couldn't help but laugh. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Y-Your hair is tickling me!" A few more giggles escaped my lips. I could feel Lycanroc smirk against the skin of my neck. As soon as I realized what was about to happen, I regretted my decision of telling him he was tickling me.

"Oh really now?" I gulped as he whispered that in my ear. His hand slithered up my shirt and he began to tickle my stomach. A wide grin was on his face as I squirmed around.

"S-Stop! Please!" I called out between bursts of laughter.

"Begging now are we? I might stop if you beg a little more~" My face flushed fifty shades of red from what he said. I covered my flustered face with my hands.

"Don't say things like that Lycanroc! It's embarrassing..."

I heard Lycanroc chuckle, "But you look so cute when you're embarrassed. I can't help myself." He informed me. Pulling my hands from my face he put a soft kiss on my cheek.

"With all these things you say I some how manage to blush more." I informed him. 

"I know." He said with a smile, "That's why I do it!"

"One moment you're like a hungry wolf and then next thing I know, you're a huge puppy all over again." A charming chuckle escaped his lips. Gosh how I loved him so. "How about we watch a movie?" Lycanroc nodded and I got up to put in (movie name). Once the movie began I jumped back on the couch and snuggled up to Lycanroc.

Time Skip~

One of my favorite parts was coming up. "Oo! Oo! I love this part!" I commented tapping his arm repeatedly. I looked up at him with a grin. That grin soon turned into a frown when I noticed Lycanroc was already asleep. I grabbed the closest pillow to me and began to hit his face with it, "Wake up! This is one of my favorite parts!!" His eyes shot open and he managed to fall off the couch. I began laughing as he whipped around.

"I thought there was an emergency so stop laughing!" He barked.

"I-It's just your expression was hilarious I can't help it!" I told him after my giggle fit. Lycanroc grabbed another pillow and threw it at me. I let out a squeal and threw mine at him. 

"This means war!" He said and grabbed a blanket.  

"And I shall win!" I declared.

"Never!!" Lycanroc objected and swiftly wrapped me in the blanket. His strong arms held me in a tight and warm embrace. I struggled against it, because I wanted to win. 

Heaving a sigh, "If I get to stay like this then I guess losing isn't so bad." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Then let's stay like this."