Male Dewgong

I was swimming around peacefully by the shore of a deserted beach. A broken dock off to the side lines, and moss covered its wooden legs. I poked my head above the water to make sure the coast was clear. Yup, nobody in sight. I let out a sigh of relief and swam to the coast line. Crawling from the murky depths I made myself comfortable between to stones. That way I wouldn't be spotted easily. I began to sing as the siren I was, not to drown sailors at sea, but to entertain myself. Aswell as to fill the vast void of silence with a soothing sound. As I continued to sing I picked at a seashell. It glistened in the sunlight, as if to blind me by it's beauty. Carressing the smooth shell with my thumb, I then pulled it to my chest. As if to make sure it was safe in my arms. Slowly I began to dry out from the baking sun and slithered my way back into the murky water at the  end of my tail.

Time Skip~

Once again I poked my head above the water to make sure it was safe for me to swim to the coast. But something caught my eye and peeked my interest. Up on the cliff that strattled above the water, stood a man. He was looking down at the water, and before I knew it, he jumped. The thought never came to me that he was cliff diving, so I assumed he was trying to kill himself. I swiftly swam towards him and patted the side of his face underwater He didn't open his eyes. My hands made there way to his waist as I swam upwards with the stranger. 'Don't die. Don't die. Don't die. Don't die. Please just don't die!' I thought in a panic, but like that would change anything. I managed to drag him to shore and finally got a good look at him. He had snow white hair and a gentle face, alongside a lean body and his shirt was partially open. Causing me to notice his pale stomach, along with the rest of his paper white skin. The male began to cough and I put a hand to my heart in relief. "Sir, are you alright?" I asked as the man slowly sat up and looked at me with big black eyes. It took him a moment to process my question.

"Why did you save me?" He asked. I wasn't sure how to respond so I kept quiet. He gripped my shoulders and shook me slightly. "Why did you save me!?" he asked again, raising his voice this time.

"I-I'm sorry." Was all I could spit out at that moment in time. Slowly he stopped and let go of me.

"N-No... Don't be..." He told me, clutching his knees to his chest. "I apologize for lashing out at you miss. " He mumbled and turned his head away.

"By chance, " I began and he turned back to me. "Are you one of the pokemon turned into humans?" He nodded slowly. "Then why are you upset?"

"M-My original trainer left me because I became human. And I miss being able to swim in the water without being worried of death. Not to mention, being mistreated by other humans because I'm an albino..." I let out a sigh, cupped the man's face and looked him dead in the eye.

"At least people don't scream at you every time they catch sight of you, or you don't have to check the shore to be able to crawl onto land. And let's not forget that I am a siren, I am meant to drown sailors at sea but I don't. Nobody takes notice of that. Am I being a bit over dramatic, yes. My answer is yes."

"Uhh..." Was all he could respond with. "Wait wait wait wait. Your a siren...?" I nodded "like... Mermaid siren???" I nodded once more. His eyes widened at the sudden realization. "HOLLY SH-" I swiftly put a hand to his mouth.

"Shut it albino! You can't say a word to anyone! Got it!?" He nodded and blushed a crimson red. "And I can help you with one thing, you want to swim without worrying of death right?"

"Yes! I'll do anything!" He admitted,

"Then I'll need to cut your legs off and I'll give you my mermaid tail!" I said in the most go-lucky-voice I could manage.

"What!? No!" He backed away a little

"I'm just kidding!" I chuckled and he eased up a little bit. "But I can help you with being able to swim and you'll be able to breathe under water, and stuff." He drew closer intrigued as to what I had to tell him. "But, the thing is..." I blushes and looked away

"And that would be?" He urged me on, growing impatient with every breath.

"I-I'd have t-to k-kiss you..." I covered my face with embarrassment and shook my head helplessly. And just at that moment, I was whipped around. My hands we're removed from my face and a pair of lips smashed into mine. As soon as he pulled away, my face flushed I could see him lick his lips as a smirk appeared on his face.

"That's something I'm willing to do." He informed me.

"E-Eh?" I squirmed around a little and put my hands on my cherry red cheeks. "Oh mah gawd, I was not ready for that!" I could hear the Albino chuckle behind me.

"But I was, now then cutie~ let's go for a swim." He purred and dipped into the water.

"C-Cutie?"I whispered to myself

"Oi! Come on get in!" As I've done many times today, slithered backs into the water.

"U-Um... Sir?" I began, the albino turning to face me. "What's your name?" I questioned him.

"Dewgong." He replied. "And you?" He threw the question back to me.

"(Y/N)."

P.S. Sorry there isn't a picture for this one, I surprisingly couldn't find one. Also I apologize if there are typos, normally I do this on my computer. But today I did this on my phone since I was in a vehicle n' stuff.  Thats all I have to say... So yeah