Male Lugia (Part 2)

??? POV

"Nng..." I groaned as I rose from my slumber. I didn't know where I was and I took the surroundings in, a tiny wooden hut, a few blankets were draped over me and I felt a bit damp. I felt a warm breath against my leg, it was a human girl. She shivered slightly and rested against the corner in the old shed but her head was at the bed side. Dark rings were noticeable under her (S/C) face. She was a little wet, possibly from the storm yesterday, and held a flashlight close to her stomach. Her (H/L) (H/C) was messy and jumbled up, scratches were visible along her arms and legs. Shaking my head I laid a blanket on top of her, then I looked down at myself, my elegant white kimono was torn, and dirt was smeared over some spaces. I saw a few blood stains along the left side and i rotated, twisting my head trying to look at my back. I noticed the girl stirred in her sleep and I froze, she rested back into the corner. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth as I sat back on the bed with a creak. Her eyes fluttered open and I climbed back in the bed quickly. I could hear her stand up and walk to the bed side, "Still asleep I see." She paused and then continued "When will you wake up, what time is it even?"

Your POV

I walked over to the small window at the back of the shed, light shined through and hit my face. It felt warm and welcoming. It looked about 8 or so, if not then I wouldn't know. Strolling out of the shed I made my way quickly to the house, I know mom sleeps in till 10, so I might have a chance but before I left the door of the shed I locked it. Sneaking back into the house and to my own bedroom I hopped back into bed and closed my eyes.

Time Skip~

I shot out of bed and got ready for the day, I need to check up on that strange man, and give him something to eat. Once I finished and had everything ready I checked the house for mom, only to find a note left on the counter.

Dear (Y/N),

I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye, I know this may be hard but I'll write to you and make sure to call you every day! You seemed so exhausted in your bed, as if you just ran a marathon.

"Something like that." I said to myself then continued reading,

I also took Eevee with me so you wouldn't have so much on your plate. And also there is a cook book, and all of the food you need in the pantry. Make sure to eat! Oh my baby, I don't feel right leaving you alone like this!

"Classic mom, always so worried about me." I chuckled to myself and skimmed the letter some more.

Any way, remember I'll be home in a month. I'll send you a few pictures of my adventure! See you in a while (Y/N)~!

I folded the note and put it in my pocket, and headed out the door to the shed. Once I reached the rusty thing I glanced in the window and saw the man moving around. Slowly I turned the key and opened the door with a creak. He seemed frightened and he paced around quickly, it took him very little time to notice I was here. Immediately he backed away into the corner. He seemed quite frightened, as if he was a wild animal in a new home. I took a deep breath then began to speak in a quiet and soft tone. "Sir, it's alright. I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to ask you a few questions." He started to gain a little calmness and then nodded slowly, "I'll first tell you how you ended up here. I saw some form in the window and it flew backwards, as if it were injured. I ran outside and followed a rugged dirt line." As I continued to tell the story we sat down on the wooden floor. "It kept getting smaller as if something were shrinking, and then, eventually I found you. You didn't seem unconscious but still dazed. You stared off into space while being drenched in the rain, so I brought you into the shed for some shelter." I summed up what happened after that and he nodded and listened intently.

"I see, so I was brought here so you could care for my wounds?" He asked

"Yes, and I feel if you need more recovery, you can come into my house." The man in the kimono seemed to of trusted me, so I grabbed his wrist and led him to my house. "You can sleep in the guest room, its next to mine upstairs." I then stopped and completely forgot he was wearing a bloody, dirty, torn kimono. "Um sir...?" I asked and turned back to him letting go of his wrist.

"Yes?" He questioned and cocked his head to the side

"Your kimono is torn, and dirty, I was wondering if you'd like me to wash it?" He took a moment and then looked at the shreds of fabric and dirt smears.

"I would greatly appreciate it miss." He said and began to take it off.

"Wh-Wh-Whoa!! Hold up!!" I tugged the piece of clothing back on. "Take it off later! Not in front of me!" I said a bright red crawling over my face. He shrugged and I led him to the guest bedroom. "You can stay in here and I'll be right back." I gave him a smile and left the room to head to moms, dad must still have some clothes left right? I scavenged for a shirt and other pieces of cloth. I then headed back to the guest room but before I did anything I knocked.

"Yes?" Asked the male on the other side.

"It's me. Can I come in?" I asked him as I waited patiently at the door.

"Yes," I opened the door and closed it behind me.

"I brought you some clothes, I hope they aren't to big since they are my fathers." I chuckled nervously and handed them to him. "Once you finish changing, make sure to hand me your kimono." I then exited the room to let him change. That man was a strange one indeed, but so was I. I mean, I let a complete stranger into the house!

Time Skip~

I waited down stairs for the man to give me his kimono, I also grabbed out all of the threads I would need to sew the holes back together. I heard loud stomps on the stairs and turned around to see the man in my fathers clothing. His face seemed straight often, he mustn't laugh or smile much. I wonder why? He wandered over to me and handed the white kimono over to me. "Thank you!" Then the thought struck me, "What's your name? I'm sorry for not asking earlier, I guess it just slipped my mind..." I scratched the back of my head sheepishly.

"Lugia." He said. Wait... what!?

"Lugia!? Hold up! Like the-the legendary Pokemon, Lugia!?" He nodded but I continued on in disbelief, "The amazing Pokemon that can calm storms!? The legendary guardian Pokemon of the Sea!?" He nodded once more as if that was normal. So-so Lugia was also affected by the virus, when Pokemon can turn human. I held my head with my hand, I stood next to Lugia, right this second. "This is incredible... no more like incredibly unbelievable!" I tried to wrap my head around this, but it was much more difficult.

"Is something wrong miss?" He asked me, breaking the silence

"P-Please, i-if you wouldn't mind, call me (Y-Y/N)." I told him

"Of course."

"A-Anyway," I tried to act normally, but that didn't quite go as planned. "I'll go wash your kimono and then patch it up. You make yourself at home, Lugia." I feels so weird saying that name aloud as if it was normal. It's not everyday you encounter the Pokemon of the Sea!

Time skip~

It was about 7 pm and I finished washing the white kimono. I saw Lugia poking at buttons on the TV remote. Of course, he's a legendary Pokemon, of course he wouldn't know how to use modern technology. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the remote, snatched it from the table and turned on the news.