Male Typhlosion

"Hey girly~" He was the same drunk man. Does he do anything other than drink? I attempted to get up and rush to Typhlosion but was pulled back down forcefully. "It's nice to see your I strolled through the park and there wasn't anybody in the park besides another man. I held Typhlosion's pokeball between my some-what-sweaty fingers. I was a little nervous when trying to pass through the gate the man was standing by. He seemed like trouble and I didn't want to get involved. Right as I was about to walk through the gate the man lounging there stopped me by shoving his hand into the brick wall. I looked up at him, a little shaken up and he began to speak to me. "Hey girly~." He purred, the man sounded a little drunk as he played with a whiskey bottle in his hand. "What are you doing here all alone?" He wobbled in front of me.

"I-I'm not a-alone!" I countered, growing much more frightened by the minuet.

"Oh yeah? Then who's with ya?" He asked, closing the space between us. I began to shake but then the man was blasted back. Typhlosion popped out of his ball and fire punched the drunk guy in the face. Once he hit the ground with a large thud he scrambled to his feet and ran away. I looked over to Typhlosion and could see smoke coming out of his nostrils. He flared with anger.

"I-I'm sorry..." I mumbled and he turned to me, then looked away. I could tell he was irritated with me. "L-Lets go home..." I said and Typhlosion walked next to me the entire way.

Time Skip~

Once we reached home I opened the door and flung off my shoes. Making my way to the kitchen I put my (H/L) (H/C) hair into a ponytail and put on an apron. After I prepared everything for dinner I started cooking one of my favorite dishes. I hummed a tune and Typhloshion fell asleep on the floor next to the fire place. The only sounds heard was the soft snore coming from my friend, the crackling of the fire. It danced with grace and danger, smoke rising through the chimney and to the sky that turned indigo and a hazel like color. And finally my humming. Typhlosion snorted and stirred in his sleep which, for some reason, brought a smile to my face. I wonder what he was dreaming about. Once the oven beeped Typhlosion jumped up with a start. Typhlosion seemed to be in a bit of a state of panic, so I made my way over to him. He rushed a little towards me, and for some reason, a bright white light began to shine in the room. "Typhlosion!? What's happening!?" I then hit the floor with a thud that was caused by a strong force. The light slowly began to fade away and it took me a short amount of time to see some guy on top of me. "Typhlosion...?" Nobody could've been in here. The man, I believe is Typhlosion, began to blush madly and got off of me.

"S-Sorry... (Y/N)." he murmured and scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"So, it happened to you to eh?" I asked sitting up and scooting a little closer to him. He hesitated then looked down at his hands,

"I guess it did." He answered. Typhlosion wore a bandanna that resembled fire, made of orange and red. A hint of yellow in there to, it was ragged and was tied around his neck. Typhlosion was still pretty tall and had a dark, navy blue, head of hair that reached just a little ways down his ears. He wore a jacket that had a tan cloth run down the center to where his thighs ended and it was fastened with gold buttons, to his blackish-blue jacket that was ragged and ripped at the ends. To top his outfit off, he wore navy blue cloth around his wrists and it hiked up to about a few inches above his wrists, and he had white pants that stopped above his ankles. Finally, his shoes were navy blue and had orange bottoms.

Time Skip~

We walked in the park once more, and once again, nobody was to be found. We stopped to grab ice cream and I cheerfully licked it as we wandered the cobblestone paths. "I'll be right back I'm gonna throw something away." Typhlosion told me and walked off. I looked around for a bench to sit on and took a seat on one not to far from were I parted from Typhlosion. I felt the bench grow heavy when someone else sat next to me, I took a swift glance and froze. It was the drunk man that assaulted me a few days ago. I began to shiver and a cold chill ran down my spine. I scooted as far away from him as possible to the other end of the bench. I think he noticed my presence because,

"Hey girly~" He was the same drunk man. Does he do anything other than drink? I attempted to get up and rush to Typhlosion but was pulled back down forcefully. "It's nice to see your pretty lil' face again~" He purred in my ear. I tried to struggle away but his grip was to strong.

"TY-" I was caught off by a hand covering my mouth, he had a sick smirk on his face. That didn't look good at all. I shut my eyes as tight as I could hoping all of this was a dream, and I could just disappear from the real world.

"Gah!" I heard the drunk man cry out, a clanging on the cobblestone. I shot my eyes open and saw the drunk man on the floor, he held his side and head in pain. Probably from hitting the trashcan and landing on the ground. Typhlosion lifted me off of the bench and held me close to his chest in a protective manor.

"Stay away from (Y/N) you fiend!" He spat at him with anger. Venom lingered in his voice as he began to yell at the man, menacing. That's what he was to the drunken screw. The man ran away with his tail between his legs, scared out of his mind. No way was he picking on me again, or Typhlosion. I sighed in relief and looked up to my friend who saved me once again.

"Thank you..." I said blushing slightly and looking down at the ground.

"Geez. you don't have to thank me every time I save you." He began to blush the closer he got to what he wanted to say, "Maybe... kiss me or somethin'" he said, barley above a whisper. His face flushed red along with mine. Gulping I stood on my toes and tugged at his shoulder so he leaned down, and I kissed his cheek.

"My hero."