I just look at Madi and I just go to her and hug her.

"Madi..... I just don't know what to say....." I say in a very low tone hugging her.

"Then just don't say."

"Some things are just understood by heart." I kiss her forehead😘.

We just stay like that for few minutes.

"Once again Happy Birthday. Goodnight Ben."

"Goodnight princess." I go back to my room.

This is the best ever Birthday in my life.

It feels perfect. Everything she does for me the way she takes care, makes me smile😌...everything is just perfect and beautiful with her.

Madison P.O.V :

I wake up with a bright smile☺️ on my face.

I go make breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning Madi......" Sasha comes and kisses me with a sleepy face 😴 .

"Good morning... go get ready fast.... We both have office today." I tell her and she goes.

"Ben can you please... take Madi to office." Sasha asks Ben.

"Madi please... I need your car🚗 . I gave my car for servicing and we both wanna go together." She asks me looking at Blake.

"Madi, If you would like we will go together." Ben asks me.

"Okay that's fine." I give my car keys🔑 to Sasha.

Ben and I reach our office.

I go to my cabin.

"Madi😍......." Tony comes and hugs me very tightly.

"Tony seriously like seriously I can't breath...." I tell him laughing 😂 .

"Madi..... I missed you........" He shouts.

"I missed you too......." I smile at him.

"So.........." He pauses and he smiles.

"Ya.... so...." I imitate him.

"So....."

"What so so...." I ask him laughing.

"How are things going on between you and your prince charming☺️." He asks me smiling with an excited look.

"Um... nothing." I tell him looking away from him.

"Madi..... I know you hate me 😭and you don't like to share things with me." He says with a sad tone and turns away.

"Okay Okay sorry..." I tell him everything that happened yesterday and how Ben took care of me.

"What the bloody hell 😤. Who is that crap shit?" He shouts.

"Tony.... Leave it. It's alright."

"What the hell... how can I leave it. Tell me who the hell is he?" He shouts in anger😡 .

"Tony.... I don't know him and he is gone. I don't even remember him." I say😕.

He doesn't talk to me for a while.

"Madi..... 😓You are fine right? I mean just forget about it ok." He tells me with a concerned look.

"I am fine my cute friend. I am absolutely fine." I tell him smiling though whenever I think about that I become very low😪.

"I love Ben..." He tells me.

"WHAT😵!!!" I shout.

"Shut up!!!😑 I mean I love him for what he has done. I am very happy that he was there with you taking care of you." He tells me.