"For me...!!!" I ask her smiling.

I really wanna open it and see what is inside.

I see a shirt in that box.

"I hope you like it. I mean I have the bill if you want you can exch.." I don't let her complete.

"This is really good 🙂Madi. I loved it. I really really loved it." I tell her.

Madi then gives me another box.

I open...

"OH MY GOD

"OH MY GOD...!! 😵Madi when did you make this..?" I ask her with a shocked state of mind.

"Um... Yesterday after I came home from your house." She tells me.

I open and read what Madi wrote...

"The world is full of adorable things💖. Just like you.......... I wish you a beautiful life full of sunshine, love and laughter😁........... I thought of giving you the best gift in the world. But then I realized that is impossible, because you yourself are the best in the world.........."

"Fly in the plane of ambition and land on the airport of success. Luck 🌟is yours, Wish is mine, may your future always shine....... Stay happy.... Keep smiling always and always............ with lots of LOVE😘..... MADI❤️." I just read all of them and I feel extremely happy.

I literally have tears in my eyes. I just want to hug this adorable woman in front of me tightly and shout I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

"I have one more....." She says.

" She says

"Wow.....!!!" That is all I say.

I open it and see my pictures from my childhood till now😲.

All my memories...

My mom, my dad, Anna, Blake, my school days, my college days and the last picture I see is mine and Madi's which we took few days back🙈.

"How did you get all these pictures?" I ask her.

"Actually.... sorry.....😢 When I came to your house yesterday. I went through all your albums and I took them. I am really sorry." She hides her face.