In Swasan side

In park

Swasan have sitted on a bench where Sanskar is eating his favourite DMS chocolate like a kid. The chocolate has became spread all over his face.  Seeing him like this Swara laughed loudly from her heart . And then cleaned his face in her hanky . After cleaned his face they again sat there silently and enjoying the cold fresh breeze and the view of the park . Sanskar offered his chocolate to Swara which she accepted it  whole heartedly.

After sometime when Swara called Sanskar but when she didn't get any response from him she looked towards him . Where she found he is looking somewhere very carefully. When Swara followed his gaze she got to see a couple are eating icecream. Where the girl is sharing her icecream with her boyfriend and in return her boyfriend gave a peck on her lips. The girl hugged him shyly.

Swara: you want this icecream

Sanskar: nodded his head as a no

Swara: then you want anything else

Sanskar: ( cutely) nodded his head as a yes

Swara: I know you want to eat panipuri  right

Sanskar: again nodded his head as a big no

Swara:. Then juices

Sanskar: again a no come from Sanskar side

Swara: ok I got it. You want coconut water. Right

Sanskar: ( saying loudly ) no I don't want anything from this all

Swara:( said in little bit irritate) then what you want Sanky

Sanskar:( forwarded his finger towards the couple) I want a kiss like him. She shared ( pointed his finger towards the girl ) her icecream with that boy and the boy gave him a kiss. Like this I shared  my chocolate with you so now I want a kiss here ( showing his lips towards Swara)

Now Swara widen her eyes  hearing his demand for a peck those also on his lips . She was feeling awkward  hearing it. But in this whole week she has very well  known that how much he is adamant when it comes on his demand  . Avoid to create a scene Without further think Swara gave a peck on his cheeks ( what you thought Swara will give a peck on his lips😉😉😉 then you will wait for some more episodes) .

Sanskar: ( said innocently ) You cheated me. Why did you give me kiss here ( pointed towards his cheek ) You weren't seeing there the boy kissed here ( pointed towards lips) so you give me a kiss here  like her.

Now Swara is feeling awkward  hearing about kiss . So she was avoiding  eye contacts from him and trying divert his mind from kiss and  to lessen the awkwardness between them.

Swara said: Sanky , the boys give the kiss on lips and girls only give the kiss on cheek. I am a girl na so that's why I gave you a kiss on your cheek. Now you understood. ( Sanskar nodded his head like he understood everything)  Sanskar I think we are late. Let's go everyone must be waited for us.

In MM

DP: Guru ji, they are girl's parents ( showing his hand towards Sekher and Sumi) . And you know about Sanskar very well . So we want you match swasan horoscopes and draw a suitable date for their marriage. And we want you select a near date for their marriage.

Now Ragini is fully surprise  hearing DP's talk. She was not understanding anything. They are talking about Swasan marriage and her parents is not having any problem with this marriage. And how her parents accepted this proposal. As she knows that how much Swara is perfect on her life and Sanskar , he is a mad who doesn't know anything.  And mainly which thing surprising her more that is her parents . why her parents aren't denying to this marriage? How can he accepted it for their princess?