Part 7

Jin's brain was reacting slowly.

"What? What did you just say??"

Joon's black eyes widened for a moment as it curved into a smile. Facing towards the sky, he stretched out his legs - his heart easy ,now that the load is out. 

"Ohh..nothing, hyung. I'm not saying it twice...Figure it out."

Jin grabbed his arms and started shaking it vigorously, "Yaaah..tell me!! I thought I heard it wrong ! Tell me once more!"

Joon got up, dusting off his pants. "Suga hyung is going to kill me...I'd better get going..." As he was about to leave, he bent down - his lips against Jin's ears and whispered, "You know what you heard. Better think over it. See ya soon."

As the steps faded, Jin's blank mind was staring at the vast sky- registering slowly the words that hit him. He got up, not sure of the words he had heard. His phone ringed. It was J-Hope.

"Ah, Hoba..?"

"Oh, hyung..where are you?"

"I'm at the cafeteria. Why?"

"Can you come to the practice room if you are free. We are trying the choreo.."

"The choreo? Are the songs done??"

"No, hyung..the demo song for the title track got confirmed. I think you remember that we were having troubles deciding..."

"Hmm..yes..so, what kind of a track is decided atlast?" Jin asked as he began walking towards the practice room.

"The one with a edm infused hip hop beat.."

Jin felt doubtful and asked, "So, is the choreo going to be hard?"

The other side fell silent.

"Yaaa Hobaaa..can you hear me?"

"Sorry, hyung! Let's do our best!" Hobi exclaimed hurriedly and cut the call.

Jin stared at the phone and walked on, feeling dead inside. Why oh why do these choreographies get harder? Even if the choreographer suggest simpler moves, these guys won't have it..they..just want it harder...arggggh. I better go fast before they do something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well,hyung?" Jungkook asked.

As Hobi  kept his phone aside, he said, "I'm sure he is running for his life now. Let's start. It's not like we are going to change anything..."

A demo choreography video played on the screen. Jungkook, Jimin and V were stretching as Hobi looked at the moves.

"Oh my god, hyung....", V said.

"I know, Taehyung-ah but this time, they are going to have to work really hard..", Hobi sighed.