Part 1

"Good job"

"Good job"

"Thank you"

"Great day"

They greeted the staff  after a huge concert that left them feeling exhausted but this was a teamwork and everyone needed to feel appreciated. They themselves work hard on stage and receive so much love and support from ARMYS but the staff need some love and they make sure they feel the gratitude.

"I'm dead tired ya'll. Why don't we head back to the dorm?" asked Suga.

"Just back to the dorm ? I thought of getting drinks" asked Hobi.

"AAAH but hyungs we really wanted to go to the arcade!!" whined Jimin.

"Jimin-ah , don't you feel tired at all?? What about the others??" asked Hobi.

They all looked at each other. The maknae line was pumped up and the hyungs were not stopping them. V, Jungkook and Jimin left them after a series of 'byes' happily after arming themselves with masks - so they can be left unrecognized.

"Decide fast Namjoon-ah, what about you? We could go get a drink - just us without the hyungs", said Hobi.

Namjoon looked at J Hope and then glanced at Jin who was checking his phone. 

After some thought, he spoke up  " Okay, maybe just us-

"Nope. I need to try some new cake in a nearby bakery. I need company." interjected Jin, who is now holding Namjoon's hand. He looked into Joon's eyes to emphasize as he squeezed his hands, leaving Joon unprepared and flustered.

"Oh did you and hyung decide to go early?" asked Hoseok.

"Well, not really, Hoseok-ah-

"Yup. We did." said Jin

Once more Namjoon looked at Jin who winked back at him.

"Yes, yes. We did. I forgot. Haha I forget stuff easily.."

Hobi looked at them suspiciously but let that thought to the gutters.

"I'm just going back to the dorm with Suga hyung then. Where is Suga hyung?? Suga hyung, Suga hyung! Oh, there he is. Aaah hyung don't sleep here. Are you that tired??"

"I'm just..Umm..uh..I..uh.." mumbled Suga in his sleep.

"Okay, you guys go ahead. I'll help Suga hyung to the dorm", said Hobi as he slowly slid Suga's hand over his shoulders and walked to van.

"Shall we go?" Jin asked Namjoon, who watched the van go away.

Namjoon looked at Jin and nodded and they walked. Jin searched through the bag and offered a mask to Joonie who muttered 'thanks'. They walked in complete silence as Jin scrolled through his phone, muttering to himself.