I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.37

Author:So,my phone acted stupid and signed me out of xfinity Wi-Fi,so I wasn't able to work on this book for a few days.Thankfully my sister had hotspot to her phone,which means that I can finally work on it all day and all through the weekend! And I'm so excited because I have SO many ideas for this book to end and MANY ideas of how I'm going to start Jennifer's book.So,hold on to your seats and grab some buttery popcorn because this is going to be a juicy one!

(Sophia's parents house}

Tina:You guys should totally check out their little bars that be open at night if y'all ever get bored.

Alice:I wish I could but I got another life I'm carrying in my stomach that I gotta be careful with.

Jennifer:I don't! *link arms with Tina* When is a good time to go to the bar?

Tina:Usually around midnight.

Jennifer:Great! I'm going with you.

Sophia:Jennifer!

Jennifer:Whaaatt?

Sophia:*crosses her arms* Are you literally just going to leave your pregnant cousin by herself?

Jennifer:*looks at Alice*

Alice:*sighs* It's fine she can go. I can stay in my room all day being bored and depressed.

Jennifer:Sounds terrible

Sophia:It is terrible!

Jennifer:It's not my fault she got pregnant.

Sophia:It's not her fault either *paused* even though she did lay down on her back and let him get on top of her.

Alice:It's not my fault that he knows how to give it to me good.Shoot,I needed some and I'm not doing any self love.

Tina:Self love?

Sophia:Feeling herself.

Tina:I never self love before.

Gregory:That's because you don't need to.

Sophia:Wow

Jennifer:*laughs*

Gregory:What? It's the truth.

Sophia:*embarrassed* Okay,dad! We get it! *nervously chuckles*

Gregory:Okay,I'll stop talking about our making babies night.

Sophia:Oh,my Lord!

Gregory:*laughs* Okay,I'll stop messing with you.

Sophia:*sighs and shakes her head*

Jacob:*whispers in Sophia's ear* Don't feel bad,my mom is way worse than this.

Sophia:*looks at Jacob*

Jacob:I'm serious,wait until you meet her.And you'll see what I'm talking about.