Chapter one: Scrooge McDuck and Webby Van der Quack

I sighed as I placed my three ds in my pocket. " Taking everything because the house boats going to be destroyed soon." I commented. It was early in the morning and Huey woke us all up. Or at least me, Katie( who complained about it 1000000090 million times before getting up), and Louie( who wouldn't shut up to me about certain things).

Suddenly I heard Donald make a loud noise. Uh oh. Must be that time of day now. I waltzed over to where Louie and Huey were...trying to wrestle Donald out of his sailor uniform? They managed to get him out of it and Louie held it.

" Good morning uncle Donald!" Huey said. I face palmed myself. Sometimes they embarrass me those two. Especially Huebert for some strange reason. " You can't wear this to your job interview." Louie comments and I snort as he puts it in what I hope isn't the dishwasher.

" Ah! My uniform!" Donald exclaims. I rolled my eyes. So overprotective of his, ' precious uniform.' He reached and grabbed the lodged uniform out of the maybe dishwasher I don't keep track of everything in this house boat.

" You've got to dress for the job you want." Louie said, showing something fancy. I gagged. I hate dresses and stuff with ties. The only thing I like is marching band clothes. Even if they are hot and make it hard for my skin to breath I'd rather wear them than what apparently mr. Fancy is showing his uncle.

I smirked as I approached them. " Not the job you have, which is no job." Louie said. " Great advice, though I would stop acting girlish if I were you." I teased him. " You act girlish." He said. " Yeah because I'm a girl! You're a guy!" I said. " Whatever you say, Caroline." He said.

Suddenly Donald got the uniform on fire and wailed and put it out. " Huey, don't touch the stove!" Donald said. Lordy this duck is overprotective. Even of me and Katie now so that's great every time I want to do something even remotely dangerous. " It's hot." Donald continued. I think that's what he said I can't hear him very well because Louie keeps on poking me.

I kept on shoving his hand away every single time. " But it's a big day. And a big day calls for a big breakfast." Huey said finishing a fish with an egg on top. It spelled out, We believe in you uncle Donald.

I nearly snorted at that. Then the fish breakfast fell apart and Donald was grossed out. " I'll get the iron!" Huey said as I moved closer to Louie, knowing what would happen already.

" Huh? What? Ouch!" Donald exclaimed as the iron was unfolded and hit him over the head. He fell on the ground. For a second I almost wished I filmed that. But no. Better not make Donald suffer more. Donald made angry sounds at his nephews.

I just stared at Donald in concern and a little fright. Huey's eyes held caring. And Louie just stared as if he was a slacker. He was. " Stop helping me! And put on your life vests!" Donald ordered. I already burned mine so this doesn't apply to me at all. " What if the boat goes down while the babysitter's here?" Donald asked.

Overprotective 2.0 haha. " Yes, uncle Donald." Both Huey and Louie chorused. I rolled my eyes. " Goes for you too, Caroline." Donald said. " Yes Donald Trump." I said without thinking. Donald ignored the last part I said.

Huey walked away to put down the suit he was now holding. Then he grabbed two life vests that were there. Donald looked at me. " Where's yours?" He asked. " Probably dead somewhere in the dark abyss called set it on fire." I joked. " You set it on fire?!" Donald asked. " Duh! It doesn't fit. But this hat does!" I commented, putting on my Pokemon hat, before sticking my tongue out.

Donald growled. " Ugh whatever it's your funeral." He commented. He got up out from under the iron and asked, " Where is that babysitter?" Donald asked, rubbing his head. He took out his phone and called her. " Where are you? What?! I didn't give you a new address." Donald said to the babysitter. Huey and Louie gave each other mischievous looks. I was almost laughing right about now.