"o-our baby is growing isn't she " I said to Sasuke trying to creat small talk but really I want to have him hate me less at the moment I really don't want to tell him Sakura was the one trying to kill our child... I'm sure that won't be good... " it's he Naruto get it right" he quickly tried correcting me and I gave him a small pout." Is it really that hard for you to be open to the idea of us having a girl?" I asked." Very, I know it's a boy we rarely have girls in the family " he quickly replied." Doesn't mean it's impossible for our baby to be a girl, you know what I hopes it's a girl so I can rub it in you face " I said ." You want to make a bet ?" " he said with a smirk." What kinda bet ?" " if it's a girl I'll be your slave for a week , and if it's a boy you have to dress like a girl for a week ." He said and I turned a bit pink at the idea of wearing a dress and stuff.."deal?""fine... deal" I said really wanting it to be a girl now. " great I hope you like dresses " he said with a chuckle and I frowned and then it hit me." Hey Sasuke for our wedding um... I don't have to wear a dress right? Oh and before I forget when is it? Our wedding of course  " I asked nervous at the idea of me in a dress in front of the whole world..." No, unless you want to wear one that will be a sight your practically a girl as it is ." He said with a chuckle and i turned a bit pink in embarrassment." Of course I won't and I'm not a girl !" I said looking down at the floor."sure your not and  about that our wedding will be in three weeks..."  he said and my eyes widen and I quickly looked over to him." But isn't that to soon?! We just got engaged and stuff!" I said shocked." Naruto ! " I heard a high pitch voice call for me and I quickly looked over to the noise only to see ino.

" ino... what are you even doing here ?" Sasuke asked before I could even think of anything to say as we walked over to her and I tightened  my hold on his hand. "Sasuke, well I came to make sure Naruto was okay after what Sakura did even I think she was wrong !" She quickly said and my eyes widen."h-how do you know about that!" I quickly asked and she looked taken a back." Well I was walking by the hall way and I saw everything go down and well I wish I had done something! I was going to come yesterday but shit happened at home so I wasn't able till today !" She quickly replied and my eyes widen.. she saw everything and I was trying to get out of this conversation dammit!!" What are you talking about?" Sasuke asked and I looked over to him in fear oh no... this isn't good." What did Sakura do?" Sasuke asked and I didn't have the nerve to tell him what if he blames me for what happens and takes it out on me ! Or if he goes over there they fight and he hurts me for it!!

" What !? You don't know ? I thought you would have know by know didn't Naruto tell you?" Ino asked and I felt Sasukes grip on me tighten." What didn't you tell me Naruto?" Sasuke asked trying to control his anger and that scares me more..." s-Sakura she-she's the one that beat me up yesterday with her friends !" I said quickly knowing already there's no way to hide it anymore." Excuse me ? There's no way she would she knows about your condition are you sure it wasn't anyone else Naruto ?! " he said his anger already starting to show and I was starting to get scared." It is trust me Sasuke I was there ! I saw Naruto rush to the bathroom and she stopped him he looked about ready to vomit but she wouldn't let him pass! So Naruto couldn't hold it and accidentally throw up on her shoes she got pissed yelled at him and made her friends help her beat him up! I was going to help but I was too weak but then neji  came out of the restroom and quickly rushed to help him! He quickly stopped them before rushing of with Naruto!" Ino said and I was a bit surprised... neji helped me ?" There's no way she would... she knew about.. she wouldn't would she..." I heard Sasuke say and I looked over to him." Sasuke... it's okay look nenji helped me so it's okay " I said and he frowned." No it's not okay! I should have been there not that piece of shit! Fuck! I'll be back im going to go get to the bottom of this!" He said and gave me a quick kiss on the top of my head." Take care of him and if you hurt him I kill you!" Sasuke said to ino before rushing out the front door before I could process anything.

"Wow I thought he knew... but man was that hot ! He really cares for you doesn't he and that jealousy he has holy! I wish sai would go out with me and we would be the same !" Ino said and I gave her a nervous smile... if only she knew I don't think she would have the same opinion of him." Yeah I guess you can say that I mean the second we got engaged he had me wearing his family crest " I said with a nervous chuckle." B-but why aren't you with Sakura if you don't mind me asking I mean you guys are best friends and stuff..". I said " sir ? What are you doing up ? Shouldn't you be resting ?" I heard john ask and I quickly turned to him and gave him a soft smile... john is a nice old man." Ah yes but I have a guest at the moment." I said and he nodded looking over to ino." I see sir, should I go get some snacks for you and your guest ?" He asked and I looked over to ino." Would you like anything while you're here ?" I asked and her eyes widen." Sure do you guys have dangos? " she asked " of course we do they are the oldest favorite. Would you like some to sir? I'll have the maids bring it to you to the living room?"John said and I nodded." Perfect but can mine have tomato sauce on them ?" I said and he nodded "of course sir" he said before going off." Tomato sauce ?" Ino asked and my eyes quickly widen as I forgot she didn't know I mean nobody knows dammit..." oh that it's nothing... but you still haven't answers my question. Oh and follow me I'm guessing John is talking about that living room " I said pointing to the one right behind her. " how many living rooms are there ?! " she asked wide eyed and I chuckled seeing as my reaction to there being a lot of rooms was  the same." To many " I said before guiding her into the living room.

" Wow...this place is big... oh and well about the whole Sakura thing I won't lie I was also a bit pissed off when I found out about the fact that you where talking about Sasuke all along and stuff... and I really didn't want to talk to you I even saw when he proposed to you and I remember Sakura calling me crying telling me if I really was still your friend after you stole her man. Then I saw the interview and well you at school and you guys really looked in love and stuff except when you rushed off to throw up Sasuke said you where sick and I mean you throw up yesterday to.. did you ask a doctor about that yet? Oh right I'm getting out of the main topic well anyway I really wasn't going to talk to you anymore since Sakura is my best friend since forever you know but then I saw what she did and I realized she was at wrong. I mean you and Sasuke have been together for so long and he was keeping you safe from the public by acting like he hated you or you meant nothing to him and I guess at the party it all went down right? After I sent neji over to find you..." she said and I just remembered that day and it sent shivers down my spine." Yeah he really didn't like that especially when he found us making out..." I said with a nervous chuckle.." I don't even blame you neji is good looking " she said with a giggle and I blushed as the maid came in quickly leaving our food before excusing her self and quickly leaving the room.

"Wow these are good your so lucky to be able to have all of this !" She said to me and I sighed." Yeah well I feel  like this is way to much to get used to so quickly " i said and her eyes widen." Ohh I just remembered something! Didn't you tell me the guy you lost it to had a small you know what and stuff?!" She said and my eyes widen and I quickly turned pink." Yeah I did say that didn't I " I said as I looked down at my food.." omg but Sakura always told me Sasuke was you know big and good In-" "ah! Dont say stuff like that b-but I guess I can't lie now can I... she's right about it's all...you know " I said as I took a bite from my dango."   Omg your so red ! " she said before laughing and I pouted." S-shut up!!" I said and she giggled...

"Naruto !! My favorite brother in law I must ask you a favor ! Can- ah! Dangos !" Itachi rushed in saying before he started shoving his face with dangos such an Uchiha..." I'm your only brother in law itachi and the only in law you even have to begin with... but what can I help you with?" I asked already getting used to him being like this." And that's why your my favorite ! Oh right can you pretend to be dei's friend? He's coming over and I don't want my parents to know yet about everything " he said with a mouth full of dangos but lucky me he covers his mouth huh I guess he does have some manners when nobody important it around. "I'll even start calling you naru-chan!" He said and I chuckled" you do that already itachi" I said and he smiled at me ." Exactly so what do you say?" He asked not even realizing ino was in the room as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Arthur note ~~

Ahh!! I was planing on updating this yesterday since it was Narutos birthday! but shit happened and I broke up with my boyfriend....so I kinda was busy being happy without him in my life! 😂😂😂so I updated today today instead enjoy the chapter guys!!