"No! Please no don't make me go home." He grabbed my hand, pleading me. I looked into his eyes and frowned seeing that he was about to cry. I pull him into a hug and we just stand there as the sun starts to set.

"Ashton."

"Mhm?" He looked up at me.

"Do you want to maybe sleepover at my house?"

"Um, I don't want to intrude or anything but-"

"No, you're fine. My moms completely understanding and she'll let you stay."

"But we just met?" He shrugged, he's got a point.

"Think of this as a way for us to get to know each other!" I smiled slightly at him putting my hand on the car door shutting it. I slip into the drivers seat and see him staring at me.

"I'd love that. Thank you, Lukey."

"Lukey...? I like that." I wink, heading to my house. I'm honestly really exited about this.

And no not in that way ya dirty minded perverts. Get your head out of the gutter.

I mean that we can finally get to know each other.

"Ash?"

"Yesss?"

"How long were you sitting there?"

"Um, since after school."

"Oh Ashton, that was at least three hours ago were you... were you really there for that long?"

"Y-yeah." There's that stutter again. But it's fucking adorable so that's okay.

"Please tell me, who did this?"

'So I can beat the living shit out of them.'

I say mentally in my head. As soon as I find out who did it to my Ashton I swear I'm gonna kill a bitch.

"I'd rather not say right now, Luke. I'm sorry."

"It's alright, Ashton." I place my hand over his hesitantly but relax as soon as he didn't move or anything. I keep my hand there for a few more seconds before pulling away and seeing him put his head down.

As I drive we sit in a comfortable silence the rest of the way until I pull into my driveway.

"That's your house?" He asked in awe gazing around.

"Oh yeah." I smile as we walking into the house.

"Hey mom?" I ask honestly kinda scared because I didn't tell her that I'd have a friend over.

"Yes honey- oh. Who's this?" She smiles as Ashton and I enter the house.

"Mom, this is Ashton. Ashton this is my mom, Liz."

"Hello Mrs. Hemmings." Ashton pulls his sleeve down further than it already was before shaking my moms hand.

"Please call me Liz sweetie. Now what happened to your eye?" She asked worryingly leading him over to the sink to examine his eye. Yup, that's my mom for you.

"Oh um, in gym we were playing American football and I got hit in the eye."

Mhm, nicely played Irwin.

It wasn't a total lie though. We did play football or American football, what you guys like to say. Just he never got hit in the eye, and I would know if he did. Pft, it doesn't sound creepy that I keep an eye on him at all times, right?

"Awh, poor baby." She cooed giving him a damp cloth to put on it.

"Thank you Mrs. Hem- Liz." He gave her a smile before walking back over to me.