"No, I don't think they would go out in the middle of nowhere and have sex!!" The girls say

So the three couples went out with their flashlights and went to find their two missing friends!!

~With Shannon and Brian~

Shannon and Brian woke up on two metal tables, they were tied to it and gagged!! They don't remember how they go into the dark room or how they got to tied up and gagged! They started working with ropes but it started leaving marks on their pale skin and they hear laughter..

"My beautiful Irish candies are awake~" says a voice

"Mmmmmphft??" The two whimpers

A young man comes out of the shadows of the room with a smirk on his face. But what was strange about the guy was that, he had sharp teeth and pale green eyes and his clothes were rags!! Then Shannon realize that this was the guy she had seen with her friends early that evening and the couple realized that the story was true about the four guys that turned into Wendigos!! They started crying and struggled again!!

"Don't cry my little candies, this won't hurt you.... Much and the names Brock my little ones~" Brock says

Brock grabs some whip cream candy and strawberries and starts putting the whip cream on the two cuties, they start struggling and the Wendigo laughs!! Then his friends drags in the other couples and Shannon and Brian sees and starts whimpering!!

"I see you guys caught your prey~" Brock says

"Yeah we did, they were easy to catch the girl kept tripping over stuff and we caught them and then their boyfriends!!" The other Wendigos say

These other Wendigos were Luke Tyler and Ryan!! Luke was chaining up Evan and Lil, Tyler was handcuffing Ruby and Craig to the table and Ryan does the same thing to Taylor and Jonathan!! After Brock gets done with putting whipped cream and other stuff on Shannon and Brian, he gives it to the others and stands there and waits for his brothers to get done before they go upstairs to wait on the others to wake up but Brock knew that Brian and Shannon were awake but him and his brothers always waited until their prey to wake up before they did anything!!

~

The other three couples wake up to hearing whimpering and they see Shannon and Brian naked but covered in Whipped cream and other foods and they realize that they were also naked and covered in Whipped cream and other stuff!! The four couples started struggling and whimpering but stopped when they heard a door open and close and four guys came down the stairs with smirks on their faces!!

"I see our little snacks are awake~" Tyler says

"Look at the sight, so delicious, I could just eat my snacks right now~" Luke says

"Me too~" Ryan says

"But these couples are different we have to turn them remember~" Brock says

"Oh yeah that's right~" The other Wendigos say

The four couples whimpers as Brock Tyler Luke and Ryan got closer to them and then starts with the girls, licking off the sweet whipped cream and other sweets and then pushes into them making them moan into the gags as they thrusted in and out!! After a few minutes, they cum inside the girls and mad their way over to their boyfriends and licks everything off them and then pushes into the guys making scream and the Wendigos just smirks at the sounds they were making!!

"Man, these four couples are such sluts~" The four Wendigos say

Soon after they cum inside the guys and pulls out of them, the four Wendigos takes the gags out of their mouths!!

"Please let us go!!" The girls whimpered

"Nope we are mates now and you and your boyfriends are going to have our young. Now we are going to bite you and turn you!!" The Wendigos say

"Don't please, we won't tell anyone about you guys promise!!" The boyfriends say

"It's too late for that now and you have our young inside of you~" Brock says

Then the four Wendigos bites the four couples making them scream as they felt like they were changing into Wendigos themselves!! They all had pale skin and sharp teeth!! They pulled at the chains holding them to the metal tables!! The bigger mates just laugh at this!!

"Don't worry we will let free when Tyler gets back with Collars and leashes for you eight~" Brock says petting Shannon and Brian on the heads making them feel calm

Tyler bought back collars and leashes for the eight!! The four Wendigos puts it on and unchains the eight and makes them walk around like dogs on their hands and knees! They lead the eight up to bedrooms because they needed sleep and the bigger Males had to go hunt for more food for their new families, they took the smaller mates into a big bedroom with four big beds and put them on the beds and Brock locks the door from the outside, so their mates didn't get out!! The bigger Wendigos were finally happy to have mates and their mates were actually liking being their lovers, because the bigger Mates treated them great and feed them food for the little ones growing on each one of them!! It was going to be a big Wendigo family!!

👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹

I hope you like it!!!