Chapter 3

"It's been a century that these creatures existed"

"Creatures?"

"It's a goddess destiny"

"Destiny?"

Three unique eggs lay on a metal box fire candles lit around them keeping them warm

Three unique eggs lay on a metal box fire candles lit around them keeping them warm. These eye catching unique eggs only tempt my curiosity as I start approaching them wanting to get a feel on them. Just as I was about to touch one the fire candles blows right at my face.

Fluttering my eyes open in a panic sitting up on the bed, I realize it was just a dream that felt so real. However, here I am in the same room I was introduced to last night by Azure. After a while of getting my composure together. I get out of bed getting into the shower to start my day. Whatever it consists of.

After dressing myself, I open the door stepping out into the hallway looking around seeing no one. I decide to walk straight down the hallway until I hit the stairs slowly stepping down not wanting to make any kind of noise in case anyone is still asleep. I start hearing my stomach grumble only meaning I'm hungry.

"I wonder where the kitchen is?," I murmur to myself.

Just as I was about to make a turn, a maid steps out of a room bumping into me.
"I'm so sorry goddess Alyja... please don't hurt me," she begs terrified.

I furrow my brows confused on why she would think such of a thing of me. "I'm not going to hurt you," I reassure placing my hand on her shoulder calming her down. She takes a deep breathe thanking me in sparing her life.

"You must be hungry. Follow me goddess," she hastily says grabbing my hand softly.

Once sat in the dining room, the nice maid brought my plate full of pancakes with a small tablespoon of butter on top placing it on the table in front of me. The smell of it has my mouth watering and I didn't hesitate to start digging into the delicious breakfast. As I was adding syrup onto my pancakes. A presence I'm not so fond of bursts into the kitchen.

"Bring my plate," Luka coldly commands taking a seat across from me.

I don't bother looking up at him even though my wolf wants me too, but I ignore it's craving due to avoiding an insult which seems to always be the response I get every time I see him.

"Still here I see."

I don't bother responding stuffing my mouth with pancakes enjoying every bite of it. "It's rude to ignore a alpha," Luka spat taking a bite of his pancakes.

"Funny you say that since you be disrespecting your goddess," I bluntly respond. My eyes locking with his. I hate the strong connection he has towards me. Maybe that's the reason why I'm always trying to avoid his gaze because of the power it truly contains over me.