"What do you want to do first?" He asks and I take in my surroundings seeing all the options I've got. My eyes fall on a rollercoast that didn't seems too wild and I point in it's direction.

"Can we go on that one?" He nods and we make our way towards the entrance of the attraction.

We didn't have to wait too long before it's our turn. My stomach is slightly hurting from the nerves since I have never been on one before. From nearby it looked taller than I had thought.

I scream the whole damn time and relief washes over me as we stop at the entrace again. It was awesome though. We continue going on more attractions and then decide it's time to eat something. I tried my best to eat my hotdog as elegant as possible but failed miserably.

Next we're standing in line for the ferris wheel. Aron is talking about the vacation he went on with some friends when my eyes suddenly fall on someone familiar. What the hell is he doing here?

Zayn walks hand in hand with Perrie, making it seems as if a dagger stabs me in the heart. I fight the urge to not gape at the two of them enjoying themselves. For the one time I'm not thinking of him he decides to show up.

"Is everything alright?" Aron asks noticing I didn't listen anymore. His hand is on my shoulder trying to get my attention.

"Yes, I'm fine." I answer quickly, not sounding convinced at all. His hand falls back to his side as he observes me quietly.

I look behind Aron again to see what the two of them are up to, but my eyes widen when I see Zayn already staring at me. The distance between us didn't mask the anger present on his face as his eyes flickered between Aron and I.

Something in me wants Zayn to know how much I'm enjoying my time without him, eventhough if it isn't fully the truth. This is my chance to make Zayn feel the way he made me feel. I feel bad knowing I'd be using Aron.

But what if Zayn had never felt something for me? Than I would be making a fool out of myself.

For a second worry washes over me as I don't see Safaa and Waliyha with him. Who is watching them? A sigh of relief leaves from my lips when I realise Doniya is home. Otherwise Zayn would have been in big trouble.

Aron gives me a concerned expression. "You sure?"

"Just thankful that you brought me here," I tell him grabbing his hand in mine. I see Zayn with clenched fists in the corner of my eye. Exactly the reaction I had hoped for.

I'm not lying to Aron. I do feel grateful for him taking me here and taking my minds of things before Zayn showed up. Otherwise I'd definitely have had the best time.

"You're welcome." He answers giving my hand a small squeeze. I smile at the sweet gesture.

"It's our turn."

When we're about to get in, Aron's name is being called.

We both turn around to see Zayn with Perrie holding his hand coming our way. She looks properly pissed.

"Uh, hey Zayn." Aron greets as they shake hands. This is awkward.

"Mind if we join you guys?" Zayn asks surprising me.

Aron looks over at me and I just shrug my shoulder, mad that Zayn did this. After what he had done to me, I did not understand that he kept haunting me. Couldn't he just leave me alone?

"Sure." Aron tells them and I notice Perrie rolling her eyes. The awkward tension between Zayn and I is making me uncomfortable. I avoid his gaze, hoping he'd realise how wrong this was of him.

The four of us step inside the cart and a few seconds later it starts moving. Zayn had taken place in front of me almost challenging me to look at him.

"Haven't seen you in a while." Zayn says directed to Aron.

"Yeah, I know. I have been busy." Aron answers rubbing the back of his neck. Just like me it looks like Aron doesn't want to meet eyes with Zayn. Is he scared?

I look to my left, regretting my action immediately as I notice the height. F*ck. I scoot a bit closer towards Aron.

"Are you okay?" Aron asks taking my hand in his. I nod slowly promising myself to not look down again.

Zayn his jaw clenches at the gesture. It surprises me that Aron even does this knowing the history Zayn and I shared. Perrie couldn't look more unbothered as she scrolls through her phone.

"I'm not a fan of heights." I tell him looking down at our hands. I wish his touch gave me the same tingles I got from Zayn's. But it doesn't eventhough it would make things easier.

I gaze up seeing Zayn also looking at our hands, jealously clear on his face. I smile slightly provoking Zayn, who gives us an angry glare.

How things could've been totally different...

The rest of the ride is filled with silence and when the cart finally comes to a halt I couldn't be more relieved. I had survived.

"Abigale, you're driving home with me. We need to talk." Zayn declares all of the sudden.