"Niall, stop-"

"And as you stated, he went and bought you muffins. A kind of muffins he hates and went across town to get just for you. I wouldn't even do that for you and I'm one of your best friends. Louis loves you Harry. He loves-"

"He doesn't love anybody." The person I had been trying to warn Niall about said.

Niall turned to see Zayn leaning in the doorway, "Yes, he does Zayn. He loves Harry."

"No, he doesn't." Zayn yelled making both Niall and I jump. Zayn probably would never hurt either of us but that didn't make him any less terrifying. "Stop trying to uncover some big secret that he's in love with Harry because he isn't. I already told you to drop it."

"Are you delusional? I'm seriously asking, can you not see how clear it is? He was looking up things about Harry and stories about him and Harry having sex! Are you blind?" Niall said.

Zayn has lost his temper at this point and grabbed Niall by the collar of his shirt. "Don't talk about shit you know nothing about. I said to fucking drop it, so fucking drop it." Zayn gritted his teeth before releasing Niall and storming out of the room.

Niall and I just sat there in shock, Zayn never talked like that to any of us before. Why was he so heated over this? Did he like Louis or something? What the fuck was going on in this band.

"Niall, you alright?" I asked after a moment.

"I'm fine, I'm just wondering if Zayn's alright. Why did he flip out like that?" He asked.

"I wish I knew." I sighed. After a while, Niall left and I was once again left alone with aggravating thoughts. And now one was added to the bunch, why did Zayn get so angry at the suggestion of Louis being in love with me?

It was all too much so I just decided to take a nap and take a break from all these thoughts.

I stood in the shower, letting the hot water run down my body. "God damn are you sexy." A voice said from behind me. I jumped and turned to see Louis standing there, naked.

"L-Louis. What are you doing in here?" I sputtered out and covered my exposed lower half.

"Just the thought of you in here, completely naked, dripping with water, just turned me on so much. Couldn't resist." He latched his lips onto my neck and sucked a deep red, wine coloured mark into my neck. My eyes shut in bliss.

I let out a high pitch whine of his name, "Louis."

"Yes, princess?" He whispered as he blew cold air onto the love bite.

"Stop teasing me and take me." I begged.

He raised an eyebrow and caressed my arm gently, "In the shower? I mean it's a place for cleaning not for such a dirty act." He said a smirk playing on his lips.

I moved towards him so our naked bodies were pressed firmly against each other. I moved my mouth so it was ghosting over his, to the point that I could feel his breath on my lips. "But that just makes it hotter." I whispered and merely brushed my lips against him before pulling back.

He grabbed me and spun me around so my back hit the shower wall. I groaned at the contact but I didn't complain. "Why do you have to be such a god damn tease." He gritted his teeth before slamming his mouth onto mine.

His hand slipped down to my bum and his finger circled my hole. He pressed it in, it stung from the lack of lube. "Louis, it hurts." I hissed.

He pulled his hand back up and placed his fingers in front of my mouth. "Suck, make sure you get them nice and coated, this is all you get."

I obeyed him quickly and took his fingers into my mouth, generously coating them in spit. I looked up at Louis with the most innocent eyes I could muster making him groan.

He took his fingers from my mouth and jammed one into my hole with no warning. I groaned out loudly, "Fuck."

"Maybe if you were less of a tease I'd go easier." He whispered huskily.

"No way, I like it rough." I smirked and he smirked back before jamming his other finger I moaned loudly—

I woke up, panting and covered in sweat. I looked down and of course I had a tent in my boxers. At least this time it wasn't on a plane with Niall sitting right next to me. I scooted down so I was on the edge of the bed and pulled down my boxers to my ankles.

I wrapped my hand around my length and slowly pumped till I was fully erect, precum bubbling at my slit. I picked up my pace and groaned out loudly, "Louis." I repeated his name over and over again as I came hard.

I grabbed some tissues and wiped myself off as there was a knock at my door. I quickly pulled up my boxers, "Come in." I yelled. Louis walked into my room and I flushed red, embarrassed after what events had just taken place in my room.

"Yes?" He said.

"Yes what?" I furrowed my brows.

"You were yelling for me, what do you need?" He asked and I turned an even deeper shade of red knowing that he heard me. At least he thought I was just calling him, not moaning his name.

"Uh yeah, I wanted to..." I trailed off trying to figure out some kind of excuse to why I was 'calling' his name. My eyes then landed on the David Beckham Autobiography that I hadn't touched since I borrowed it from Louis. I walked over to it and picked it up. "Return this to you."

"And you couldn't have just put it in my room?" Louis chuckled as he took the book from my hands.

"It was easier for you to come here rather than me go there." I shrugged.

"Yeah, okay." He shook his head as he left my room and I let out a sigh of relief. These god damn wet dreams keep getting me in a hell of a lot of trouble.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A/n: happy birthday to me! I thought I'd give you guys some gifts in the form of updates and a new story so go check out my new story Camboy. Love you xoxo