Chapter Three- Earning Trust

Start from the beginning

I watched Ivory step around me and slump her shoulders as she walked towards the staircase sniffling. This bitch was always crying I swear.

"Come on if you want to get your shit" I tell her walking towards the front door as she gave me a weak smile and followed behind. Here I was being captain save a hoe.

OHAJI'S POINT OF VIEW

"Get up bitch" I nudged the girl laying next to me as I sat up in bed and looked around the messy ass motel room I rented for the night. I was thinking about bringing her back to the crib but I knew Jade would bitch about it.

She let out a moan rolling over going deeper under the covers. I laughed and climbed out of bed and grabbed my pants pulling them up and buttoning them as she sat up rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"Damn I heard you were good but I didn't know it was that good" she laughed as I began smiling and pulled the shirt over my head.

"You was aight too, whats your name again?" I asked counting my money before sliding my wallet in my pocket and turning to face her.

"Elise, damn and you'd think after that bomb ass sex you'd at least try to remember me damn" Elise said pouting as she slid her underwear and bra on.

"My bad ma, I'll see you around though" I tell her rushing out the door. I already knew by the way Jade was blowing my phone up last night he was going to be pissed I didn't understand why we're related so he knows how I am but all of a sudden he want to get all uptight and shit.

I walked into the crib and the smell of bacon filled the house causing me to walk towards the kitchen. I saw Ivory standing over the stove in the kitchen alone and smiled walking up behind her and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Let go of me Ohaji, not in the mood to be sexually assaulted" she said pushing me away as I chuckled and kissed her cheek still not letting go.

"What did his ass do this time?" I asked grabbing a piece of bacon as she sighed and remained quiet until I turned her to face me giving her a glare.

"We just got into a argument it's nothing big, you act like you really care you know you just want some food" she said pushing me again once again as I laughed. She was right I just wanted some pancakes and bacon.

"I can give you some dick too? I give good head" I told her giving her a wink as she pretended to gag. Jade walked into the kitchen giving the both of us a mean mug as he sat at the table and began scrolling through his phone.

"I'm about to get in the shower so fix my plate" I tell Ivory as she rolled her eyes and smacked her teeth loudly.

"So you gonna let that nigga boss you around but when I tell you to do one thing you cry in a corner" Jade told her and they began arguing as I laughed and ran up the stairs to wash myself off. I still smelled like alcohol and pussy.

IVORY'S POINT OF VIEW

"I'm afraid I can't do it" I complain as I sat in the living room with Rico and Ohaji. They were talking about robbing my father of drugs and money to show him that they meant business and they want me to arrange a meeting with my father.

"You act like were the ones asking you to shoot him or some shit" Rico said laughing as I remained freaking out.

"Do you ever stop crying, you annoying as hell" Jade said coming down the stairs shirtless showing all of the tattoos on his body that blended well with his brown skin. I let out a small smile and looked down nervously.

"I-I'm sorry it's just that I've never done anything bad" I tell him as I continued to look down not wanting to make eye contact in fear I'd start blushing.